DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YO SG..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... GIVE ME PRESENTS LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Naeann

*comes groveling in and my knees*

Oh Beauteous and Treacherous One of Darkness and Grace, I bring you myself, a fresh newb to the realms of Shayol Ghul, one with which to use in your evil plots with no one over the wiser, or to send out on those unpleasant and horrible tasks that your fair hands should never do. One you can corrupt to your ways and mold in the image of the perfect servant.

*curtsies deeply*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

O Great and Beautiful DO! I searched long and far to find a suitable birthday present for you. I hope you enjoy. I apologize for certain areas being pixilated but we do what we must. I also give you un-pixil glasses so you may enjoy what others can't.

birthdaycake.jpg

And if that ones does not please you, O Great DO, surely this one will! They both exist merely to please you!

sexy-birthday-cake.jpg

Oh great DO, you've been gifted with several fine cakes, but the most exciting thing about these cakes is what's INSIDE of them!

*jumps out of cake*

Ta-DAAA!!!

And now for your first gift - I bring you, in a cage, everyone who has ever displeased you, so that we may dip them in honey and then drop them into the giant ant-hills in the blight!

*still on knees head bowed* Oh Glorious wonder of the Night and Evil, I also have been told I have magic hands and offer to you to be your 24 hour on call masseuse to cure all of your massaging needs. With each trip to visit you I will also bring which ever beverage of your choice as you will it, be it ice could water, to Johnny Walker on the rocks.

LILY:  OOOH... MY FIRST TWO HAREM MINIONS!  5 POINTS FOR EACH= 10 POINTS

LO13: I DON'T WANT TO SMELL LIKE A GOAT OR A STINKY TROLLOC!  NO POINTS!

AUST: WOOT!  HOT NEW MINION IN A BIG RED BOW!  5 POINTS! AND 5 MORE FOR THE CAGE= 10 POINTS

LIMI: 5 POINTS FOR MAGIC HANDS AND 5 FOR THE DRINKS= 10 POINTS!

BARM: THEY ARE ALSO GIVING ME ALL THE MONEY THEY MAKE FROM WOW... 5 POINTS!

LILY: NO PRESSIE?!?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh great and beautiful DO, I bring you fifty cent, to sing you the "It's your birthday, we're gunna party like it's your birthday." After he is finished you can send him to annoy and make people's ears bleed, or he will eviscerate himself.

PETE:  I DON'T WANT 50 CENT.  I JUST LOOKED UP A BIRTHDAY SONG TO DO FOR MY DO THREAD SINCE MY BDAY IS THIS MONTH.  I DO LIKE THE LAST PART OF YOUR GIFT THOUGH... 3 POINTS.

Great Lord, i bring this remote control and microchips. Place a microchip on anyone and the remote will control their movements. Make someone dance, or make him grovel the choice is yours!

*slaps a microchip between Ed's shoulder blades where he can't reach it*

*bwahahahahaha!*

PETE: THAT IS BETTER... 5 POINTS FOR EACH= 15 POINTS

ADELLA:  TY FOR THE CASE BUT NO ONE IS TOUCHING MY HAREM BUT ME... 3 POINTS

LILY: MORE SPAM WITH NO PRESSIES... -3 POINTS.

ED: CREEPY... 2 POINTS

AMA: AHAHAH  *MAKES ED DO MONKEY MOVES*  5 POINTS

• Club Leader

My apologies, O great and beautiful evil One. While Pete's heart is in the right place, I'm sure, those crowns seem heavy. I had some made for you that will weigh you down less and not distract from your beauty. (Leave it to a man to go for gaudy!  ;))

Since YOU are a star, I felt this befits your grace:

irishdancingtiarastar300.jpg

This one has interesting spikes which you can use in any number of ways:

10134312-tiara-and-tiaras.jpg

And this one, my personal favorite, has several jewels that can be individually programmed at your whim, My Lady, and linked to the minion of your choice, so that you may summon them whenever you like with a mere thought. As you tire of each minion, they can be reprogrammed as many times as you chooose:

farahs-favorite-tiara.jpg

WOLFIE: 5 POINTS PER PUPPY BUT NEGATIVE 10 FOR GIVING THE FAKE DO A GIFT IN MY THREAD. 5 POINTS

LILY: 5 POINTS PER CROWN= 15

REY: NEGATIVE 30 POINTS(OH YES, I CAN DO THAT)

Archived