DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kate's Party

Moghedian

Guest BaLefireP

Of course not you inconsiderate JERK! You have done a horrible job on this site and I want you replaced . Your name is STUPID and DUMB! You almost NEVER post in fiddles. You don't try and make friends, You haven't even PM'd me! Now you want invited to some ones party! even thought you were not on the guest list! I have made up my mind to leave DM forever because of you! ....JERK.... 

Wow, Moggy. Deriding the Shadow much? It's that sort of impudence and stupidity that earns the DO a bad name. This is why I'm a Shadowspam rather than Shadowspawn. *shakes head* How did you end up Nae'blis anyhow? Patent folly, or flogging the last Nae'blis to within an inch of their sanity with happy bunnies?

Awww... *Pats the LF on the head*

Dearie, you have to be a little more subtle. :) Seriously, that was more like a cute little squirrel attempting kung fu and failing beautifully than an insult.

*Removes all Lord of 13s weapons and pushes him through a TP gateway into a meadow full of bunnies and daisies*

Cheer up! ;)

Of course not you inconsiderate JERK! You have done a horrible job on this site and I want you replaced .

Want me replaced? If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine...

Your name is STUPID and DUMB!

Yes, BaLefireP. *twitch*

You almost NEVER post in fiddles.

I'm pretty sure the Fiddles crowd views this as a good thing.

You don't try and make friends,

Do or do not... There is no try. *levitates Krak*

You haven't even PM'd me! Now you want invited to some ones party! even thought you were not on the guest list! I have made up my mind to leave DM forever because of you! ....JERK....   

There are very few people I PM. You are not on the list. As for "want invited to some ones party", I don't even know where to begin with that horribly constructed sentence. You just signed away your invite to the BA. And leaving DM forever? Go ahead and try.

You'll be back.

MwuhahahahahA!~! (You see I went a little crazy at the end there? Yeah you don't want to mess with that tilde...)

You almost NEVER post in fiddles.

I'm pretty sure the Fiddles crowd views this as a good thing.

I don't consider myself part of the "Fiddles crowd" seeing as how I only post in one thread there, but I still liked you when we talked briefly there :)

Hahaha!

But...we like you in Fiddles. :D

I feel like he has proven my point.. huh.. odd... :P

Guest BaLefireP

Pfft, they wish.  8)

I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are. I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission! Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control! Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself. Thats what you are!!

Awww... *Pats the LF on the head*

Dearie, you have to be a little more subtle. :) Seriously, that was more like a cute little squirrel attempting kung fu and failing beautifully than an insult.

*Removes all Lord of 13s weapons and pushes him through a TP gateway into a meadow full of bunnies and daisies*

Cheer up! ;)

Yeah, 15 year old girls are harder to rile up than that.

*Pats Pete's avatar*

It's so pretty! It has blue and red and curly white writing!

*Hands him a flower and a toy rabbit (I've learnt that real ones don't tend to live very long around here and I don't like to see bunnies being murdered :P)*

Spread the love!

;D

Archived