DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of 13. Black Tower.

Locke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for welcoming me! I bring only minor insanity, and half a slice of pie. *scythes hole in reality* I've got more here somewhere *rummages for various kinds of pie* Let's see... tea *tosses out tea and saucers, which land perfectly on the table*, cakes *cakes follow suit*, and there! Pie! *returns from void with steaming hot pie and plates and utensils*

*shrugs* I'll have to use the One Power sometime, but I'm mildly confused as to which side to tap into. I prefer the Magic: the Gathering system of magic, as I know where the Grim Reaper fits into that. But with the One Power... am I male (like RL) or female (???), or both (???+i)? More importantly, when will my peculiar fascination with i end?

*Channels air to let a gust go bye little miss showing just a bit of ankle*

Welcome to the Tower my Lord, abandon all hope and eat a brownie you're going to be in for a bumpy ride *Laughs*. Enjoy yourself and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

O' and just to let you know there are 'lighties' running around, some type of cult. I hear they are awesome and have a lot of fun so watch out and try and stay away from them!

It's not so much the image I think, rather than the fact the TMD whistled at you. ;D

The TMD... :D

O' and just to let you know there are 'lighties' running around, some type of cult. I hear they are awesome and have a lot of fun so watch out and try and stay away from them!

Yes, we all know who's responsible for that. :D

Yes, we all know who's responsible for that. :D

That we do... *Looks pointedly at Locke*

Lord of 13... ok nickname now! Lord? 13? L-13... L13.. LIE... LLL! Ok so LLL, watch out for Locke he is one of those 'lighties' I was talking about.

Limi it is probably the taint, usually is when it comes to the 'weather' *Smiles happily and looks up at the pretty sunny sky*

Me talking about the weather... actually I prefer the subjects that usually lead to talking about the weather... *Winks at you*

And I probably should, I don't want you couped up inside all the time how you probably are... to much time for closets and stuff. Once I secure the White Tower... *Goes to talk to Boopsy: Quid pro Quo* Expect sun tomorrow morning.

Archived