DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

No Game

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

Young men today have no game. I went to Maggianos and I saw high school students taking their prom dates there, but they made the girls pay. Then a similar group of people were at the movies and again they went dutch. No doors were held for the girls, and the men walked in front of their dates. It made me realize how less courtesy, game, and respect young men have today. To top it all off I am only like two years older then them.  :-\

I think that there is probably a large number of women living near Pete that would love to be asked out on a date. If he stops playing in so many games, we'll know why. heh

Guest dragonsworn1991

DPR posted  :o

I took her to brusters tonight and we got peanut butter cup sundaes. she spilled hers at the apartment so I gave her mine.  :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

Very, I don't know why women would go with people like that. Or how long they went with them after said date night.

-_-

I paid for everything prom night.. My stuff and my dates, all night, even dinner. And if I remember correctly I paid for half of his tux AND my dress, corsage, and shoes.. He is the EX bf now btw.

I have a friend who bought his date's dress, shoes, corsage, dinner, and paid for the WHOLE limo for him and all his friends. He is NOT well off at all and saved for MONTHS. Now, that is a gentleman! Too bad all the good ones get married young *eyes Pete* :D

Archived