DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Here!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* Poor girl, getting bombarded by the greens. ;D

*sets out some mint tea* Well, I will be off since you are in wonderful hands. :D

Please feel free to PM me if you need some one to talk to, or if you have questions about anything! kk?

Novice Safety net?? That's just Lily's silk stockings. We use that when the Closet®'s occupied. I wouldn't snuggle that too close if I were you. It's not been washed for a while and yet very well used. *nods*

And, I'm sure Daruya will be along to abduct and HP fans there are out there. So... yeah. HELLO I'M BOOPSY!

Awww... I'm swamped by rehearsals meself. Having a sing and dance thing this Thursday for a May Day dinner for ministers and stuff. Apparently the Prime Minister will be attending. Horror.

And also a choir performance in a few weeks... FOUR shows. *sighs* I'm exhausted.

Yikes, I'm looking forward to some stressful weeks ahead. 5 performances starting May 13, and the two weeks leading up to that (really soon) are "Advanced Placement" exams, of which I have three and one is the morning of opening night. Senior grades are due May 14, of which I'm terribly BEHIND. Then the spring choir concert the 20th, Prom the 22nd, Graduation rehearsal the 28th, graduation June 2nd, then off to Florida for a week. My head might just explode before that. >.< *boom! squish!* lol

Archived