DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jessibelle

Hi i'm Jessibelle

Heh....you are writing right now!

And, if you couldn't write...why is there a Church?

You don't think we made it just cause you're a pretty lady do you? Cause there would be tons of churches the. :P

*pouts* I thought I had a church cause I am a fluffy funsized chocolately deliciousness tasting goddess who uses big words. ???

Hey everyone *eyes wrist handcuffed to Limi* do i get special goddess rub offs for sticking so close to you *wink*

ok i have a few newbie questions that have been tickeling my brain while reading all the wonderful posts you all left for me.

Lemme know the delio with spam, i don't wanna ... distract ... from the energy you all have

teach me RP, it's been a while, i'm rusty, but i have a composition book around here somewhere *eyes dell's room* with some interesting stories of "randland" (is this right?) you all might like.

Randland is  the word. ;)

Spam isn't allowed everywhere...but it follows me for some reason

>.>

Elgee will get you settles with RPing.

and Limi...mypoint exactly. Miss Sessyquessy.

JESS!! ^^ Um.. I am not sure what will rub off on you ;D *eyes her two souvras* you would have to ask them! ^^

And what is this energy you speak of??

*eyes Eddie* Miss Sessyquessy?? Oh my...

No likey coconuts?  Even the fresh kind where you can make a hole in it and drink the milky liquid inside and then cut the whole thing open and eat the delicious..... white coconut stuff?  I love it. ;D

Edit: NO!!!!!! Coconuts are deh bomb!

lol, monty python and the quest for the holy grail is awsome! and my fav way to eat coconuts is with a spoon the way my Lao friend taught me too. Dell and i just got done watching Ponyo, it's AWSOME!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

hey Limi! so, should i maybe post a thread or something, since we're spaming the intro, or is this ok since i'm not really in the social groups yet?

Lol, she hasn't really been spamming, it has been the rest of us crazies.. I think she could do well over at the WT Aspie board, but she doesn't have access yet :-\

i'm really just happy here tho ;) i'm just running out of things to comment on thats all, i think i've ... introduced myself pretty well so far  ;D

We might annoy the admins eventually.. The BT is a really comfy place for spam though! LETS MOVE THE PARTY THERE!!!!!! *runs over to Jessi's WELCOME thread at the BT*

Jessi, I don't know if anyone's given you any helpful information, so I'll just toss in a few links here  :D

If you want to check out the White Tower on the Social side, this is where you'll find just about everything you need to know: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54877.0.html

If you want to know about role playing, this is a very helpful thread: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,29870.0.html

If that piques your interest, then read this: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

You can find a lot of information about all there is to do on DM, here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,289.0.html

If you have any further questions, you're more than welcome to post them here  ;D

Some tips on spamming and thread-hijacking: that's when people go completely off-topic, ignore what the original poster wanted to do with the thread, or when a few people just post back and forth with each other and ignore everyone else. We're not talking about 1 or 2 posts like that - unless stated otherwise in the thread title or first post, that's pretty much accepted everywhere.

Totally spamming or hijacking a thread is considered rude in most places, though, but pretty much the done thing in others (BT and Fiddlesticks comes to mind).

Rule of thumb: Assume that spamming / thread-hijacking is NOT allowed, unless specifically indicated otherwise.

Hope I've helped you some  ;D