DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi i'm Jessibelle

Jessibelle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ed: if only it was that easy. Oh, the F7 button is always there, but who has time for that kinda thing!

elgee: I don't beleive I've had the pleasure *extends hand*

I'm one of those nice ones, that don't go insane and blow up the world  ;D

(Don't ask ed about my blowing up world activities, actually... :-\)

Don't do what, Adella? Bond Asha'man? 'Course we do!

*Smiles brightly at the Red Ashaman as she takes his hand.* SUCH a pleasure to meet you, good sir  ;D

Pity you don't blow up stuff, though - we count on that kind of entertainment to while away boring evenings over at the Red Quarters. And we don't use the "insane" word, dear - we prefer "delightfully eccentric and full of surprises now get that damned Fade OUT of my makeup bag!"

*comes back in stretching* O_o And I thought I was bad with the spam.. *sighs* My goodness people!

*sits in her Twin's lap* Good morning Love! <3 *looks around* Soooo... Where is the victim Newbie? ^^ Since she joined the Band, maybe she'll want that one siggy I made! :D

Nuh uh!

*Graps Jessi's one arm and starts pulling her towards the RP side*

;D

Ashaman DeRouge, the impression you make might depend on how good your blowing up capabilities are.

*eyes the RP side* She IISSS a writer.. and between Pete and Al Jenn, I am not sure how many more writers I can be friend ;D

*eyes the ickle baby* BBUTTT... she IS uber cute.. *licks Jess* Hhmm... *whips out hand cuffs and hand cuffs our wrists together*

*pokes her other souvra* You could tell me how Elgee knew I was a writer? O_o Cause I sure didn't... Yeah sure.. there was that death match with Pandy once upon a time, and a couple comments to Wolfie since she is a writer... but.. *looks perplexed*

Archived