DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi i'm Jessibelle

Jessibelle

Hey everyone i'm Jessibelle, I'm Adelle's RL sister. I've been reading WoT since i was 10, my fav characters are Mat and Demandred. My favorite book is the shadow rising. I started reading becasue my older borther gave me the book and told me to stop reading baby books, and my dad read them and gave them to my brother. When i was in middle school kids used to think i was weird for reading such big books. MY sister told me to join up and check you guys out so here i am ;) . I'm a college student, studying to be an Architect, i love anything foreign, and i'm too sleepy to think of anything else to say.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGH! Jess, these two pouty faces over here *points to Charis and Limi* are my Sou'vra sisters, and they are wonderful and you will LOVE them! You have to. They are bonded to me. Like a mix between the Aiel first-sister bond and the warder bond. It's a bond between two Aes Sedai (or AS in training like us three).

you guys are so awsome, i feel so welcomed :D so you guys have to tell me more about youselves, not just what a hear from Adella. Tell me about the aja's and the different social groups and well, i dunno everything? lol and who was foriegn? where are you from?

Forums is too long..

Social Groups..

Well, the White Tower is based off the one in the book (duh, the whole site it) and they have each of the Ajah's. If you sign up there you can choose either to follow the Aes Sedai or the Warder path. It's really fun, everyone is really nice, and I REALLY want you to go check it out.

The Black Tower is also super fun and very relaxed, since they just blame everything on the taint. You can earn points and try to become an Asha'man or you can just be a Civie and have fun.

That's kinda the quick-notes version. I'll let others explain the other ones, since those are my main two that I participate in.

I'm from South Africa  ;)

Adella's explained the rest quite well. All I can add is that though the "hierarchy" is the same as in the Books, and the Ajah's are named the same, they aren't exactly like in the Books. Not on the surface, anyway, but dig a little deeper and they're surprisingly close to the original in many ways  ;D

The light flickered, and the shutters banged against the window frames. Lighting falshed quickly, casting ominous shadows around the room. The girls and looked around in fright, cautiously awaiting what would come next...

*pauses the movie*

Lame.

:o

*eyes the newbie*

*gets up in his business suit, cane and top hat*

Now..time to see if you can handle this crowd. ;)

*taps cane against Jessibelle's legs, and shoulders*

Stand straight, shoulders back. Come on, you're not some Trolloc hanging around the cookpot.

*turns her chin up and to the light*

Ahhhh...we'll have to fix that. You need at least one scar.

*pokes at Jessibelle's weird clothes*

What are these? You will need proper rags. *nods*

Now, Interview time.

1. Cheese?

2. Chocolate?

3. 17 or 42?

4. Who is Bela?

5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck *balefires the woodchuck*....Potatoes?

Hello. And welcome to DM.

I am Eddie. Edward. Ed. King. Daddy. And Annoying. :)

I am a Chosen over at SG....for now. :D Let's see if I can keep it. :P

I am on the path to ADS over at the Aiel, and participate in the Aiel Newsletter.

I am like God. Everywhere...all the time. I just can't save your soul. In fact, I tend to have the oppsite effect.

Nice to met you. :)

EDIT: Elgee is also in the RPing business somehow...I think. :D

*gets up in his business suit, cane and top hat*

Ed, she is my sister, not an idiot..

Now..time to see if you can handle this crowd. ;)

*taps cane against Jessibelle's legs, and shoulders*

Stand straight, shoulders back. Come on, you're not some Trolloc hanging around the cookpot.

*turns her chin up and to the light*

Ahhhh...we'll have to fix that. You need at least one scar.

*pokes at Jessibelle's weird clothes*

What are these? You will need proper rags. *nods*

Sometimes I just want to shoot you Ed..

Hello. And welcome to DM.

Wow.. A measure of decency.. You hitting on my sister?? ;)

I am Eddie. Edward. Ed. King. Daddy. And Annoying. :)

Fixed that for ya :-*

I am a Chosen over at SG....for now. :D Let's see if I can keep it. :P

Be afraid, be very afraid..

I am like God. Everywhere...all the time. I just can't save your soul. In fact, I tend to have the oppsite effect.

Okay, stop with the lies..

Nice to met you. :)

Past tense? Nice job.. Stupid ::)

I just ripped your post apart. You're welcome. :-*

Archived