DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New person!

Pikapi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pika!

Sorry I am coming in so late on your thread but I was away at Space Camp last week with my youngest son (who is, BTW, a big Pokemon fan).

Anyway, welcome to the White Tower!  I see you’ve found the moat (with some assistance) and have met some of the crazy people around here. 

I am Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  We look forward you having you visit us and get to know us better as you make your tour of the Ajahs.  We Blues don’t have a Sith squirrel but we do have our very own Ewok (it is our Ewok, BTW, who has had an on-again, off-again relationship with Bob).

*offers Pika some blueberry muffins, a blue-raspberry icee/slushee, and tucks a blue cornflower behind Pika's ear*

You’ll find that all of the Ajahs love new aspies so go forth and enjoy thyself! 

If you need anything at all, just ask. Somebody will point you in the right direction.

*points toward the Blue Ajah*  Yikes!  *ducks and runs as Lily mimes a blow at her*  ;D  Gotcha, Lily! I just couldn't resist that opening . . . ;)

Thank you, Daruya ^_^ Ooh, blue slushee. Yum!

*grins* Yes, I did find the moat, and got a nice soaking, so I can safely say I've passed my first trial by fire (or is that trial by water?) XD

Yes, I definitely can't wait to visit the Ajahs as well. The people I've seen from some of them have proven themselves very nice and welcoming so far!

Archived