DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boredom ensues...

el Nynaeve

*pokes Led* That is so sad! :(

*sneaks up behind Elli and throws a blanket over her head and steals her away for a message, pedicure and manicure*

- - - - - - -

*7 hours Later*

Annndddd here we go..

*leaves a languid looking Elli on a comfey couch* ;D

This used to be Meesh's area of specialty....Ah, well.

*gets out a bunch of balloons and candles and a cake with "Ellianora" written across it*

*blows up all the balloons*

*lights all the candles and flips off all the lights*

PARTY!!!!*turns on some music*

;D

If you are really bored, I could jump out of the cake for you. That would be entertaining! :D

Or... I could bring you all the Cirque de Soleil shows currently running right here, to the Black Tower, for your pure entertainment. 'Oooh' and 'aahh' as the nubile acrobats twine themselves around you in hypnotic patterns of colour and shape! Gasp with astonishment as costumed beauties dive from shocking heights to land gracefully into pools of water filled with undulating swimmers! Openly oggle the tumblers as they stack themselves like a towering millipede only to then disassemble in a cascade of whirling arms and legs!!!

If you are not yet feeling THOROUGHLY entertained, let me know and I'll go get you a water-park too! :D

Entertainment... Hmm.. Well, Talya stole me Ed idea before I even thought of it.. Hmm..

And no DO thread?? This is decidedly complicated! :P

*skips over to Elli and blindfolds her, then runs and hides somewhere sneaky*

It's hide and go seek! I bet she will be good at this game though... :-\

I'm good at getting ideas off people before they have thought of it, it's a sort of thought stealer thing I have ... >.>

Oh, I haven't played hide and seek for a while (not that long as I have had to play it with my daughter)

*hides behind Amadine*

I'm good at getting ideas off people before they have thought of it, it's a sort of thought stealer thing I have ... >.>

Oh, I haven't played hide and seek for a while (not that long as I have had to play it with my daughter)

*hides behind Adella*

*pouts* I didn't know it was that easy to confuse us..

Archived