DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - Lost Style (Game Thread) - Congrats to the Mafia!

mnwhiterose

Groggily, you sit up and look around. Surrounded by sand and trees, you notice other people starting to get to their feet. In the distance, a stone structure rises above the horizon, ruining its pristine lines. The last thing you remember is boarding a plane, but you don't remember where you were going. It feels like you were sent here for a purpose.  You fall asleep that night, and dream of home. A familiar man appears before you and tells you that in order to return home, you must find the people who brought you to the island and kill them. They could be hiding among you. If you die on the island, your soul will haunt it forever.

Rules, Rules - We must all have rules!

1. No editing posts. Ever.  Check your spelling, punctuation, etc.. BEFORE you hit post

2. Do not quote PM’s from the Mod.

3. No speaking to other players about the game unless your role specifically states that you can. In which case you'll get a quicktopic. You may only communicate via the quicktopic and all quicktopics will be revealed at the end of the game.

4. Everyone is expected to make at least 1 content related post every game day. If you are going on a LOA you need to tell me in PM AND on the Game thread. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be mod-killed for inactivity.

5. Game days will be 72 hours Real Time, and nights will be 36 hours or until all Night Actions are in. Weekends will be counted as 1/2 days. The times are subsequent to when the Mod can get online, so they are not *exact* though she will try to be as exact as possible.

6. If you cannot reach a majority by the end of the day, I will randomly kill someone who has not placed a vote (unless they have posted a LOA). (Great rule Jeran/Naeann!)

7. Please respond to your PM confirming that you have received it before posting in the thread.

8. Rules are subject to change as needed.  I'm the Mod... I reserve that right.  I'm more than happy to have newer players and will help where I can.  Be prepared for a PAFO though.

9. Don't reveal character names!

10. to vote, glow your vote in [glow=red,2,300]RED[/glow]. To unvote, glow [glow=green,2,300]GREEN[/glow]

And the players are:

1.  Alanna

2.  Krak - nightkilled Night 4

3. Charis

4. Pete - random lynch Day 4

5. Lia

6. Ed

7. Aust - Nightkilled Night 1

8. Tynaal - random lynch Day 2

9. Aemon - lynched Day 3

10. MCS

11. Pale lynched Day 1

12. Tigraine - nightkilled Night 3

13. Pookie - nightkilled Night 2

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krak! <3

Signing in, I will be going on an Loa from Thurs-Tuesday for the annual Anniversary party that Tarvalon.net throws (this year it's in Wisconsin). I will try to check in if I can! I will make sure to leave a vote before I leave as well.

Vote Count:

Ed (1): Aemon

Pale (1): Pete

Aemon (1): Ed

Still waiting for a couple people to check in. If they have not checked in by the deadline, they will be replaced.

There are 13 players alive. It takes 7 to lynch. Day ends Friday, March 19 @ 8:00 p.m. CST

Archived