DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Int. Women's Week: Guess the quote!?

Hello everyone, and welcome!!!

Here you will be able to participate in a game called Guess the quote!?

In this game I will be posting a couple of quotes a day, and you will be given a list of women who might have said it. Your job will be to send me a PM and tell me who do you think said what, and I will be announcing the winner of every day the next day, and when the week ends, the person with most wins, second and third place. :D

You can also send me quotes you like by PM if you want me to use them in this game.

Quotes Day 1

WINNER: Talya!!!

Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I'm just a girl who wishes for the world. - Marilyn Monroe

The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work. - Oprah Winfrey

Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. - Coco Chanel

It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. - Jane Fonda

Quotes Day 2: No Winner!!!

"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel

"When I start down a path that I know is the right path, I go with all of me." - Jane Fonda

“The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” - Jennifer Aniston

“I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in principle.” - Jane Austen

"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere." - Marilyn Monroe

Quotes Day 3: WINNER: Amadine

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness." - Naomi Campbell

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained."  - Marie Curie

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." - Marilyn Monroe

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you!" - Coco Chanel

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

Quotes Day 4:WINNER: Adella

"If you're ever in a situation where you're not getting served or you can't get what you need, just cry." - Jane Fonda

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." - Marilyn Monroe

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."Mother Teresa

"I live my life day by day, and that's how I continue to live it." - Naomi Campbell

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

Quotes Day 5:WINNER: Moghedian

"When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed." - Jane Fonda

"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired." - Mother Teresa

"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear." - Rosa Parks

" I know that, like every woman of the people, I have more strength than I appear to have." - Evita Peron

“We have to free half of the human race, the women, so that they can help to free the other half” - Emmeline Pankhurst

OUR WEEK WINNER IS: ADELLA!!!!!

Congratulation dear <3!

Adella            14 points

Moghedian     13 points

Amadine         8 points

ed2funy          8 points

Reyn              8 points

Mystica         5 points + 1 bonus :D

Talya             4 points

Minuet          4 points

Onis OLeia    2 points    

Thank you all for participating. I hope all had fun just like I did!

<3 Marta

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I'm just a girl who wishes for the world." - Marilyn Monroe said this.

"It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy." - Jane Fonda said this.

"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." - Coco Chanel said this.

"The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work." - Oprah Winfrey said this.

Who knew that my interest in following Oprah Winfrey, Marilyn Monroe and many others would one day help me in this. Fun!

Onis OLeia, you should have PMed me with the answers. Day 1 "competition" has expired, so it is OK and I will forgive you this time :D  I will be posting Day2 quotes first thing in the morning....

*falls asleep at the computer*

Ed, good to have you in this game :D You all will be informed tonight/tomorrow (in 8 hours or so)who won Day 2, and how many points you all have :D

*goes to find more quotes for tomorrow*

me likes doing this, giving points and all, yay

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness." Marilyn Monroe

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." Marie Curie

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." Naomi Campbell

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you!" Coco Chanel

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." Mother Teresa

I hope I at least got one right. They just sounded like something they would say.

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."

Marie Curie

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained."

Marilyn Monroe

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."

Naomi Campbell

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

Oprah Winfrey

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you!"

Coco Chanel

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

Mother Teresa

Archived