DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BOO!!!

Drea Raylin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hunches over, wrinkles her nose, tries to focus on the young lady and shakes a crooked finger*

Listen here missy, back when I was young and spry like yourself, I was the best darn tootn' scout there was.

*dodges a swap from Cab*

Female scout. Best female scout.

and the only one *winks* *nudges*

Let's just say I was Undercommander for a reason.

hehe

jk...

*coughs*

-Drea

A recipe for pure trouble, that's what this is. El is waaaaaay to old to deal with Drea-drama, you know.

It's like old home week around here...anybody else from our dark and sordid past gonna show up?

BTW, Stef, Jay says hi. Well, he didn't use exactly those words (that word?) but this is a PG-13 site, after all. :lol: You can imagine what he really said, I think.

Karra! Tell jay I say hi too (only go ahead and use the words that he gave me... I'm sure they're mutual hehe)

umm... and guess what! Totally cool but irrelative news! My bf's name is Jay! haha! *stops laughing*

okay seriously. This is like so much fun again. And if (when) I bring back Drea.. she's going to be different.. sorta. Just wait.

-Drea

Totally wiggn' out

fair enough. Just add me to your msn and we'll chat some day. I have a load of questions, and I can't find Drea's bio anywhere... which means I have to re-write it, which also means I have to spend time on that I may not exactly have at the moment.

we'll talk

Drea

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm? Eb, over on the offsite boards? That's Cass, m'best friend since forever. She's been lazy for the last couple of years and not been hanging around here, though. I got all excited when she said she'd come back to the Band. :D

I'm surprised anyone remembers, Quibby. Awesome. Need to go re-read my log and see how specific it was, whether there is any chance for resurrection. :)

Bad news: we got a body and everything, if I recall correctly. Also, if I recall correctly, you were killed by a twin sister or something like that, as the two of you looked astonishingly similar, by your description, so it could possibly be argued that the killer was actually the killed... or maybe I just don't remember things clearly enough.

Sometimes I'm glad that I obsessively save roleplays.

We did get a body, we got Bethany falling over and bleeding all over her shirt from a stomach wound. It wasn't her twin sister but a half sister, who looked similar enough that she'd ended up dyeing her hair to avoid confusion. I think I can write one of those wonderfully stereotypical waking up scenes - the ones where you thought the person was dead, but whatdoyouknow, they're NOT! *laughs*

I have the post, if anyone wants to see it. Though I'm cringing at the writing - things have improved over the last five years or so.

*runs in, newly re-approved short sword held high in the air* I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK too! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *trips over her own feet in excitement*

Do it Katie!! Dooooooooo it!!! *crazy-obsessive grin*

you know you wanna! And don't worry bout the writing quality hey, I did plenty of cringing re-reading Eb's old bio ...and the new one's not much better - but at least it got approved on the offsite boards *muses* speaking of which - do I have to do anything else to get it approved over here?

Anyways YeY! for Drea, and Beth, and Eb (Go the original Girl-Banders) all the other familiar faces -Let's have a total oldie revival :twisted: !