• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[stel runs in furious after hearing someone's looked at her Promised]

DON'T YOU DARE...Oh, you're a man...

[glares, attempts to regain dignity and stalks off]

[/jealous idiot Sedai]

Heh, you're lucky I'm working 60+ hours a week now.

Hey Eb...why didn't Elanor get a mention on your original girl banders list? If Drea qualifies, then I definitely should.

Anyway, I'll be lurking on the weekends, but probably never during the week...sucks.

*laughs*

No, Tenan isn't REALLY a girl, I was just kidding. I have pics of him and Ehlana together.

Yeah, Mandi had twins. And she's still around, but not very often. I knew it was something like Laura!

Drea, are you thinking of Jim Blonde? Cause I think everyone was surprised to find out that Jimmy was actually a girl. She was in Britain's Most Beautful Hair contest.

*giggles*

I knew Tenan was a guy, but it freaked me out that Jim Blonde was a girl - and as for the hair contest, all I can see in my minds eye is a vague image of his*cough* her icon... what was it, a big jar of marmite, or a big tin of spam or something?

*also stares at the name Karra* OMG Elanor is that really you? Didn't mean to leave you out, was just mentioning chicks who were still 'around' as far as I knew...

Talk about a stroll down memory lane...the Marmite came from that several-thousand-post thread, it was somewhere in the middle of the first 2 or 3 hundred posts. And if I remember right, that was Tenan.

Jimmy was definitely female...I remember that...Maglin Vinn is NOT still around. Never saw a post, imagined the whole thing. :wink:

Um, and about the Karra thing...that's the name most of the DM'ers knew me by, way back in the day. It's the name I used at D'con, and was my chatroom handle most of the time. So when I came back, I figured it would be the most recognizable. Little did I know that the majority of people who remember me would be banders!

Perhaps we should create a veterans unit, you know, just for the old farts who are too gnarled to weild a sword or do anything useful...like Cab.