DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Waking up from wintersleep - who's up and about?

Mystica

The first sun has FINALLY shown itself and I'm starting to feel alive again. Which means, I'm starting to get all energetic again, which is a good thing! I hope... *chews lip*

So who else is still around or waking up from their own hibernation?

the Namore RP is a huge RP Arc I've written out (sounds pompous, doesn't it, doesn't mean to be though lol) and have been presenting it to all the other DL's and ADL's for their opinions and thoughts. Not just on the contents but also on the procedure and such that will be used in it. It will be an RP Arc that can be participated in by practically every single Division (sorry, guys, I'll never get used to the whole Group thing) and will run for quite a long time. The explanations, outline, storyline, procedures, etc will be posted on the boards soon (I hope).

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya RoC! Welcome back. Don't worry about the long absence, it's been going around a bit this winter. Everyone's been rather blah feeling or out doing other stuff. Good to have you back with us though. Eventhough it's a bit dead around these parts. I hope we can turn that around soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm still here.  I'm trying to coax the Band back to life with my FLer.  With varying degrees of success. 

... okay, none whatsoever, but still... :P

hey Quibster! How are you planning on doing that?

I know, it's like a graveyard in here, isn't it. If you're really quiet you can hear the ghosts from the past singing O Fortuna ;)

Ah, you've had that pleasure, too, I see.  Nice to see that I'm not the only one suffering. :P  Wouldn't change it for the world, though.  It means I have an excuse to throw things at her.

• 2 weeks later...

so long as you don't start singing, Lii. ;)

Seriously though, I think you just described how a lot of us feel I think. But I'm not giving up! Too stubborn... I feel something bubbling inside. Just hope it's not gas....  :-\

well that and issues when i do got an idea to find people to get it somewhere, like my dreadlady i posted in the aiel and even if talking some on msn with people there wasnt one reply...so i guess i just given up in a lot of cases

• 1 month later...