DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

February 2010 Reports

Elgee

These are due by no later than the 8th of March, please, preferably earlier if you can.

Format for Heads of Ajahs:

1) RP's done by Ajah characters during February

2) Handle and character name(s) of members and when last RPed as that character, split into Active and Inactive

3) RP plans / ideas

4) Interaction with N&A (remember that recruitment idea we discussed in another thread)

5) Problems, ideas, etc

Format for MoN (in general):

1) Classes in progress

2) Handle and character name(s) of members and when last RPed as that character, split into Active and Inactive

3) Who has been raised to Accepted

4) Who has been raised to AS, and Ajah they chose

5) RP plans / ideas

6) Interaction with N&A (remember that recruitment idea we discussed in another thread)

7) Problems, ideas, etc

Report for the Green Ajah:

1) RP's Done the preceding Month:

Loraine

A Cause for Celebration (ATTN: Greens)

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,49919.0.html

Loraine tells her Sisters about her marriage and asks them to come along for the more formal ceremony in Carhien.

Rasheta:

Casualties of War.

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,50553.msg1420082.html#new

Sandre and Visar are fighting Trollocs in the Blight, Rasheta and dante come by to help out.

Jaydena:

What do you mean your not a Red?

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,53695.0.html

When an Asha'man doesn't know to keep his mouth shut, Red and Green collide

Kabria:

2Handle and character name(s) of members and when last RPed as that character, split into Active and Inactive

Active:

Rasheta- February 10

Loraine- February 10

Kabria- November 09

LoA

Jaydena- February 10 (LoA posted here)

Inactive:

Ladria- April 17, 2009

Eladari- April 27, 2009

Dulcinea Velasques- February 19, 2009

Janine- August 19, 2009

3) RP plans / ideas

Jaydena bonding the first Asha'man to bond a Green (In Progress)

Loraine breaking the news to the Greens about her marriage (In Progress)

Loraine getting married and all the Greens in attendance  (possible inter-division RP!)

Midnight Vigils getting finished

Battle Weaves getting finished

4)Interaction with N&A

Trying to get something started!

5) Problems/Ideas/ETC

Ideas for newbie Interaction waiting on Hall input.

White Ajah Report

1) RPs done in the preceding month (as always done - see here for example: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,48182.0.html)

None....

Active (No posts yet, sorry working on it, but I'm here!):

Umeka Marhadi - Taei

Inactive:

Taeadra Culthane - Taeadra - October 09

Lillith Izmorova - Raeyn (Extended LoA) - March 09

Carelia Noradien - perine - April 09

Sherrhiana Thymus - Liitha - December 08

3) RP plans / ideas

Change of First Reasoner

White Ajah Class (In Planning)

A look into the White Ajah and what it does.

4) Interaction with N&A (remember that recruitment idea we discussed in another thread)

Open for any and all ideas. :)

5) Problems, ideas, etc

Inactivity.... working on it.

P.S. I know I sound like a broken record. Getting some stuff in real life taken care of, when it's done I should be able to pay a lot more attention here once more. :)

MON REPORT

Format for MoN (in general):

1) Current Classes -

100 Weaves

Advanced Saidar

Intro to Saidar

NOVICES

Active

Lavinya - Evaline Perry - Dec

Knytiri - Knytiri San'drea - March

Pookie - Yovela Umika - About to start!

wayward_fool - Regalia Frantelle - March

Amadine - Amadine al'Varine - March

Maryam - Maryam - March

Marta Sedai - Marta - Feb

lt.nolan0347 - Eiren - Jan

Questor - Rosalia - Jan

Perine - Kalinde - Mar

Inactive

Elliara - Iraleia - Dec 09

Serey - Serey Dorrin - December 09

Tai'dashain - Evanen Phaedrein - Dec 09

Kathryna - Gatlin Chanse - Oct 09

Jaedlyn - Jaedlyn - Dec 09

craftyreader - Elody - Dec 09

Kelitor - Ykoria - Dec 09

Visar Falmaien - Rytali - Dec 09

Darth Rand - Dyrum - Dec 09

Far Dareis Mai - Daraniea - Dec 09

Jehaine - Aeryn - Aug 09

ACCEPTED

Active

Elgee - Esther - Jan

Arath Faringal - Rochel Dion - Feb

Kara_J - Deanne - Feb

Arani - Nesyer, Nenen, Wilemi - Mar

Inactive

Taymist - Kiyisalle - ?

Taei - Kasi Duvan - Oct  09

3) Who has been raised to Accepted

No new raisings since last report...though Esther has finished, she just has to post it up...and accepted quiz? Have you done that?

4) Who has been raised to AS, and Ajah they chose

No raisings to report

5) RP plans / ideas

Still the same. Time to put them into action now that the mad time of year has flown by!

6) Interaction with N&A (remember that recruitment idea we discussed in another thread)

Pia is currently rping several arrivals, along with a 100 weaves class. I'm hoping to have some new pranks/punishments to deal with! I think I will also start a regular chat type thread in the secret whisper hole to keep novices chatting with one another.

7) Problems, ideas, etc

Problem was with my extreme business of late. Also, I'm considering a change to the arrival/meet the MoN thread. Not that it doesn't work for most novices, but it is extremely repetitive for me, and thus they don't get much enthusiasm or creativity from me. This is only me thinking so far, but perhaps changing the req from the traditional arrive and be signed in, to having the option for something different, like meet your roommate, discover you can channel, something like that. Particularly for second or third characters, it would be nice to have the option for a little more creativity and freedom. Will keep you posted as I think on it :)

Arani was teaching several novices intro to saidar, but has gone on a 3 month loa/lesser activity. However, only 2 classes have been posted. I will pm him tonight and ask him to post, and if no reply I will take over.

Also...finding the last posted date is not always easy! Especially for people who are super active in comms but haven't posted that one character for months. The ones above with a ? I gave up looking for the last character related post. Do the rules for the 6 month inactive count for every individual character? Or not rping at all for 6 months? I haven't rped my novice for a few months but I am by no means inactive - so theoretically if I didn't rp her at least once I'd have to do the returning character rp? Even though when I rped her again she wouldn't have progressed timeline wise at all? I just want clarification :)

Oh! Thought of another thing hehe...I don't know if the practice still goes, but it used to be that once an accepted declared her ajah, she was added to the ajah's private boards, to better interact and mesh with them, and plan, before their raising. I want to add a requirement to declare their ajah before they post their arches, even if they don't decide until just before. It will help admin wise to have more time to add them, and to allow some excitement for Aes Sedai - they can play with their aspirants and will I imagine, be more likely to if they know who they are.

I think that's it lol...

I'm pretty sure that list needs trimming, actually. I just didn't have time to do it before I posted it this month. I don't think I can get that done by the 5th, though. :(

That's fine, hon. You have until the 8th, as my report only has to be in by the 10th. I posted a list somewhere of who's in which Ajah user group - will try and find it tonight and post it for you at the Greens. In fact, I'll try to post it at each Ajah  :D

And if you can't get it done by the 8th, no train smash.

Updated and I've taken off that huge list of MiA's. I'll keep the names on a list in our Ajah Quarters, but I'm officially taking them off my report when they've been gone for a year. If they want to be waken up, they can msg me. *smiles*

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. ;)

I'm ok with starting a trend, as long as it's one that doesn't add work and makes sense. LOL Otherwise, I totally didn't do it!

Gray Ajah

*scrapes it in*

1) RP's done by Ajah characters during February

Lavinya Morganen

Land Beneath the Sky

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,46316.0.html

Saline, Lavinya and Corin set out for the blight on their mission.

Advanced Saidar Attn Nesyer

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,50454.0.html

Lavinya teached Nesyer Advanced Saidar

Where you go I cannot follow

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,52761.0.html

Corin begins to teach Lavinya in weapons

Pia

10 separate arrival threads

1 class - 100 weaves with Rochel, Accepted

2) Members -

Active

Lavinya - Pia (MoN) & Lavinya  - March & Feb respectively

Inactive

Claireducky - Cetaile June 09?

Matalina - Alicatia ?

(it has been a long time since either rped their gray that it's ridiculously hard to find exactly when)

3) RP plans / ideas

~I honestly don't have any ajah wide rp ideas at the moment, because it's just been me myself and I rping as grays. However, with Esther's raising I'd love to rp her acceptance into the ajah (and I will as soon as I have a spare minute)

~ Still have a new gray ajah class in the pipeline

~ Gray Ajah Class

~ I plan to take up Lor's idea and post a thread for the Grays...I'll give it a week or two so as not to overwhelm :)

~ My Aes Sedai Lavinya is a real piece of work - I plan to offer some interesting chores for interested participants ;)

5) Problems, ideas, etc

~ Real problem with activity - Hopefully that will improve with a new gray (Esther) to interact with and help fuel ideas. I really need to brainstorm a good way to recruit from the myriad of novices we currently have

~ I'd really like some feedback on sitters. Currently we have no sitters. Pia is head, but is also MoN, so I don't want the added burden for her as sitter. And my other sister is not sitter material at all, and I don't want her tied to the tower. So...ideas? I could NSW a current gray sitter as needed from one of the many NPCs, but that's one. I don't have a spare character slot for a new PC. I've never loved the idea of people who don't have a grey playing as our sitters but I think I'm left with no other option, unless there are Accepteds who are going gray. Help!

~ What's the status with the Ajah Head rp? Anyone still keen on that? It would be nice to come up with some multi-ajah rps and get people playing again, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on at the moment other than all the novices flooding us :)

Report for the RED AJAH

1) RP’s February:

Raslyn Altearin (Kara_J) – Keeper, raised from the Red:

See Interdiv RPs with the Black Tower below

Bonds Asha'man Martyn

Zarinen Rafaliva (Elgee) – Highest:

East (DR) > The White Tower (DR) > What have i gotten myself into? (ATTN LG)

Players: Jadyn al'Raimon, Zarinen Rafaliva

Timeline: 999 NE – 1000 NE (current)

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54237.0.html

Zarinen's nephew visits his aunt after leaving running away from home

East (DR) > The Warders Yard (DR) > My aunt's a Red - will you still play with me? Att Darren & Visar

Players: Jadyn al'Raimon, Zarinen Rafaliva, Visar Falmaien

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54374.0.html

Zarinen's nephew is introduced to the Warder's Yard

East (DR) > The White Tower (DR) > What do you mean your not a Red?

Players: Arath Faringal, Jaydena Mckathur, Zarinen Rafaliva

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,53695.0.html

When an Asha'man doesn't know to keep his mouth shut, Red and Green collide

Larindhra Reyne (Elgee) –  Red Sitter:

See Interdiv RPs with the Black Tower below

Bonds Asha'man Geirrin

Maegan Ryanne (Aubrey) – Red Aes Sedai:

nothing

Saline Wastrel (Minisamus) – Red Aes Sedai:

North (DR) > Blood on the Ground - Saldea - Pitched Combat RP (Open)

Players: Saline Wastrel, Myyrth

Timeline: ?

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54373.0.html

Interdiv RPs with the Black Tower – a new alliance will be formed

East (DR) > The White Tower (DR) > While the bosses speak ...

Red Ajah Players: Highest Zarinen Rafaliva (Elgee), Sitters Jagen Halin (Jagen Sedai), Jasmyne Ceres (Tigara), Larindhra Reyne (Elgee)

Black Tower Players: Covai Seriba (Covai Seriba), Arath Faringal (Arath Faringal), Aslan Waaran (Liitha), Ikkiliad sur Paendrag (Tigara), Geirrin Hale (Sieve)

Other:  Novice Jerinia (Jehaine)

Timeline: 1000 NE (current)

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,47624.0.html

The rest of the Asha’man and the Reds get drunk … well, get a drink, anyway. The Amyrlin, Keeper, Red Highest and Sitters and the Black Tower leaders join them, and bonding ensues.

Active: 6 Members (7 Characters)

Aubrey (Maegan Ryanne - 28-12-2009)

Elgee OOC daily (Larindhra Reyne - 12-02-2010 & Zarinen Rafaliva - 17-02-2010)

Jagen Sedai (Jagen Halin - 12-01-2010)

Kara_J (Raslyn Altearin - 19-02-2010)

Minisamus (Saline Wastrel - 21-02-2010)

Muirenn OOC 19.01.2010 (Shevara Edosian – 30-11-2009)

Tigara (Jasmyne Ceres – 09-01-2010)

Inactive: 11 Characters

Kaylan (character Anthea Luin which is now an NSW?) – last posted as character 29-09-2008

Leona (Leona - 09-05-2006)

Miya (Telcia Dyfell – 18-04-2007)

Muirenn (Muirenn Alianin - 24-04-2007)

Rayne (Rayne Leséduire)

Zaina (Zania al’Denai)

? (Anita Briar – bio found, no other record)

? (Laurya Ekelle – bio found, no other record)

? (Perine Caral - some records found)

? (Quentaira Elmoran – some records found)

? (Rowan Shadlin  – bio found, no other record)

NSWs: 10 Characters

Allegra Toren - NSW

Anthea Luin – NSW - 31-05-2009 by Rasheta Ardashir

Caval Laralyn - NSW

Portia Larisen – NSW - 19-08-2009 by minisamus

Presea Reiman - NSW

Saya Rishida – NSW - 31-08-2009 by Jaydena

Tatiana Muireach - NSW

Viviana di Corra - NSW

Zara Corez – NSW

Zedanya Mioro - NSW

3) RP plans / ideas

Finally started with the Red / BT bondings – this should take quite a while, as various more personal RPs will branch off from the main one.

Further plans are to involve all the other Ajahs in this, starting with Zarinen and Jaydena meeting up, then moving on to the other Heads. The meeting between Zarinen and Jaydena has started, but Jade is on LoA at the moment.

None yet.

5) Problems, ideas, etc

Very few active players – need to recruit! Also want to contact some of the old people and try to entice them back.

PS: Does anyone have any contact with or contact details for those MiA Reds?

Perine is obviously still around, though I'm very sure she killed off her red character by the same name. Muirenn was stilled during watchers and I think became a freelander. Telcia and Leona are long dead (i think?) characters, or at least were abandoned for new ones back when it was one char per div. I haven't heard of the others, so either they are super old or came about in my absence between 2007-early 2009. Hope that helps! :)

You're a star!

Oh and I'll reply to all matters raised just as soon as I get a chance - must still chivvie those Heads who haven't posted yet, and write my DL report by tomorrow. Hopefully DM doesn't go down for hours again, JUST when I actually have time to do stuff  >:(

Brown Ajah

1) RPs done in the preceding month

there have been no RP's done by the Browns in the last months. 

Active OOC in February

Carina al'Tara (Mystica)- First Chair

Claire al'Windischan (Claireducky) - Sister

Inactive OOC in February (active as admin though and in other divs IC)

Cara Ramsey (White Wolf)

Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

Bonded to Liitha Gaidin

Inactive IC in February

All of the above

3) RP plans / ideas

My main plan is to get back in the full swing of things. I've only recently started to come out of my winter hibernation and there's a LOT of stuff on my plate, but only a little energy to draw from. So yeah, not sure when I'll have time or inspiration to RP again anytime soon. Sorry for that, but it's how it is, unfortunately. :(

Quick note lest I forget: Mysti, I'm counting Owen as active OOC since he's our Bio Checker, and working his cute little tush off on that on a daily basis.  ;)

Another quick note: Lavi, a few things need correcting

MON REPORT

2) Handle and character name(s) of members and when last RPed as that character, split into Active and Inactive[/b]

NOVICES

Inactive

Jaedlyn - Jaedlyn - Dec 09 - who is this? Can't find anyone under that handle or character anywhere

ACCEPTED

Inactive

Kara_J - Deanne - ? Deanne Heillan - must be moved to active - we RPed together in Feb

Jehaine - Aeryn - Aug 09 - Aeryn Shainrahien - she's a novice, not accepted

No bio or any other email by that person at the gmail account, no entry in the lil book of novices (and I checked back to 2008), no entry at the WT site, Owen can't recall the name ... nada ...

I've tried searching at the Bio section here on DM, but the search function seems to be broken  ::)

I've PMed Jaedlyn asking for clarification.

Oh and Jehaine's characters are tricksy  ;)

That is super bizarre...since I don't check through the bios I see the new novices by their arrival posts or them posting on the WT. If they've started posting, I assume they were given the go ahead. She hasn't rped anything since then, so I really don't know. Weeeeeeeird.

Oh, and I know I need to update the google doc. I've been keeping my own record on my computer, I will transfer all the info over as soon as I get a spare minute :)

Very bizarre ... could be that I'm just missing it somewhere - quite often the Handle doesn't appear in the subject of the emails or in the email address.

I think between you and Owen you'll need to work out some system that's quick and easy so you know what people have the go-ahead to RP - with the emphasis on quick, since I know you both are working your tushies off *snuggles Lavi and Owen*

Btw, I've worked up a list of all the people who are supposedly on the WT member list, with as many of their characters as I could find, as well as their "status" - ie novice, accepted, or Ajah. For N&A I've also got when they joined (didn't put in the March lot), so from now on your report should be much easier, Lavi. All you have to do is keep an eye on the Lil book at the gmail docs, to see who's been added, so you can state in your report who the newly joineds are.

Wanted to post it last night, but DM went down just as I got to that part  >:(

Need to get the DL report finished tonight (DM frigging willing), but if I get a chance I'll post it here, otherwise asap.

Just found Jaedlyn's bio: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,51104.0.html

Also found the emails (Dec last year), and her OP breakdown, but nothing in the Lil book - I'll add her in there.

Dragonmount Handle:  Jaedlyn       

Character name:  Jaedlyn Rancoura

Email: nanyque@gmail.com

There seems to be some mess with her OP, though - she replied with a breakdown of 26 (28), no skill

What Owen sent her was OP 30, Skill 30 - and since there's no entry in the lil book, I can't tell what's going on. I'll try to sort this out with Owen tomorrow.

Pia is currently rping several arrivals, along with a 100 weaves class. I'm hoping to have some new pranks/punishments to deal with! I think I will also start a regular chat type thread in the secret whisper hole to keep novices chatting with one another.

chat type thread is a great idea! anything to help them get to know each other, and sparking ideas for RPs *nods*

7) Problems, ideas, etc

Problem was with my extreme business of late. Also, I'm considering a change to the arrival/meet the MoN thread. Not that it doesn't work for most novices, but it is extremely repetitive for me, and thus they don't get much enthusiasm or creativity from me. This is only me thinking so far, but perhaps changing the req from the traditional arrive and be signed in, to having the option for something different, like meet your roommate, discover you can channel, something like that. Particularly for second or third characters, it would be nice to have the option for a little more creativity and freedom. Will keep you posted as I think on it :)

Doing the Meet the MoN thread over and over and over makes you want to scream after a while ... lol

My idea has always been that it's important for the MoN to do at least one thread with a noob, to see if they need help with RPing. Best if that's done with their 1st RP. How you go about that, isn't really an issue, though - so mixing it up is totally fine. Let me know if you want to do it some other way - I'm sure we can work something out  :D

Arani was teaching several novices intro to saidar, but has gone on a 3 month loa/lesser activity. However, only 2 classes have been posted. I will pm him tonight and ask him to post, and if no reply I will take over.

Those classes are a pain *sighs*. Did Arani make an appearance?

We need AS to help with classes!

Also...finding the last posted date is not always easy! Especially for people who are super active in comms but haven't posted that one character for months. The ones above with a ? I gave up looking for the last character related post. Do the rules for the 6 month inactive count for every individual character? Or not rping at all for 6 months? I haven't rped my novice for a few months but I am by no means inactive - so theoretically if I didn't rp her at least once I'd have to do the returning character rp? Even though when I rped her again she wouldn't have progressed timeline wise at all? I just want clarification :)

Want to make a thread about active/inactive. I think it's 6months, but time flies - i'd rather change that to 1 year. But yeah, 'nother thread for this.

Oh! Thought of another thing hehe...I don't know if the practice still goes, but it used to be that once an accepted declared her ajah, she was added to the ajah's private boards, to better interact and mesh with them, and plan, before their raising. I want to add a requirement to declare their ajah before they post their arches, even if they don't decide until just before. It will help admin wise to have more time to add them, and to allow some excitement for Aes Sedai - they can play with their aspirants and will I imagine, be more likely to if they know who they are.

This is doable, as long as it's only declared OOC, and not too long before they're raised. I'm blanking now ... do you send out the Accepted Interview before they're allowed to RP the Oaths? If so, aren't they supposed to declare their Ajah in that? And if so, you can immediately request that they be added to that Ajah's board. Or would that be too late?