DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Alternate Endings Contest!

Alanna

Welcome to the Blue and Green Ajahs' Disney Week! In addition to some ongoing activies, we will have a daily activity presented to you. So to kick off the week today, we have a Disney Movie Alternatate Endings Contest!

Here's how it works (it's very simple ;)). Choose a Disney movie from the list below, and write an alternate ending to the movie. It can be humorous, serious, or completely of-the-wall, whatever you want. The word limit is 500 words, no longer than that.

Once you've written your alternate ending, you must submit it to me via PM to be judged. You may also post it here to share your ending with everyone else (I'm sure we'd all like to read them ;D). But if you want it to be judged, you must submit it via PM. The deadline for all entries is this Saturday, February 27 @ 11AM CST. There will be prizes for the Most Original Ending, the Funniest Ending, and the Best Overall.

Choose from this list!

1. Lady and the Tramp

2. 101 Dalmatians

3. The Little Mermaid

4. The Lion King

5. Aladdin

6. Pocahontas

7. Mulan

8. Findng Nemo

9. Wall-e

10. Up

If there is another Disney movie (not on the list) that you feel you must absolutely do, just check with me and I will approve it.

Get writing!

Archived