A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro to Saidar - Attn: Knytiri & Maryam & someone to teach

Amadine

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Iunnos. You just point me in a direction, and say "hey Kny, go post" and I'll do et. =D

We also should totally organize a "free-day" rp between a few of us. Cause i believe that was a req as well.. and i could forsee us becoming a terrible force within the tower. Of doom. Doom of cookies, that's it.. yes. We shall be known as the doom of cookies, and people shall see us and flee for fear that they shall lose their cookies...

BWAHAHAAHAHAHA!! I love it Kny... the Doom of Cookies lol

I think generally the Accepted posts first and does one thread per lesson - well that's what i have seen of the group lessons anyway.

So far we have:

Teacher: miniamus

Students: Amadine; Knytiri; Boopsy & Pookie.

I'll put a post in the main section calling for any other novices who want to join in. I think i'd like to get started over the weekend if we can. Thoughts?

Because the classes are generally separated into separate threads, it's easy for late comers to jump in without making you wait for them. Just give mini a PM and ask let her know you're ready to start and I'm sure she'll get right onto it for you :)

Elgee really shouldn't encourage me being naughty.

*wrinkles nose*

Now, I have to have SO MUCH MORE self control, knowing I might have the pleasure possibility of being spanked. Gah. ELGEEE. Stop distracting me with your random promises!

So THAT'S where I left it. Dang it!

All those nights with just my whip for company. All forlorn. Missing the raw patter of the padd- *ahem*

Yes, we need indepth studying. INDEPTH STUDYING!! *goes change into loose clothing*