DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya

Amadine

Hi everyone,

Since i have a bio awaiting CCing i thought i'd best wander in and introduce myself :) I'm Amanda, Amadine will be my first ever RP character so please be kind to the newbie :) LOL

I'm an Aussie, married with 2 kids, work FT, why do i think i have time to RP? I must be crazy! LOL Anyway i have been reading WoT for around 16 years now... waiting waiting waiting for the series to be finished... and it's getting there.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Amadine

Welcome aboard, Amadine!

Wow - the Aussies are really coming out in droves, aren't they? *grins and snuggles*

It's lovely to see some fellow southern hemispherians here  :D (I'm from South Africa, btw)

Just shout if you need any help! Though the MoN (Lavinya, a fellow Aussie) should be along soon to tie you to her apron strings  ;)

Elgee knows me too well!

Welcome Amanda! And snap...I'm a married Aussie with two kids too :D. Where are you from? I'm sweltering away in Brisbane. Anyway, feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to guide you to Aes Sedaihood and will happily help you out however I can. When you're all approved to start, feel free to post your arrival thread and I'll be along in my Pia costume asap :D

See now Knytiri, that does sound like fun, though my quiet Amadine will need someone who is a bit michevious to encourage her ;)

Hey Lavinya, i'm not far south of you, in Grafton on the north coast NSW. A question that may be odd... do you bead?