DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Egwene's Reign (speculation & possible spoilers)

mb

Well since we had nearly a third of TGS follow Egwene around I hope we can get back to Mat, Rand and Perrin.  I hope to hell that Rand has completed the fortelling of Mins about Cadsuane, so we can see Moiraine back on the scene.

So sick of Egwene, Elayne or Nyaneve dominating the books.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since we had nearly a third of TGS follow Egwene around I hope we can get back to Mat, Rand and Perrin.  I hope to hell that Rand has completed the fortelling of Mins about Cadsuane, so we can see Moiraine back on the scene.

Totally agreed on needing more Mat in the books. Moraine's return will be awesome too.

That viewing isn't finished, because Cadsuane had something to teach both rand, and all the Asha'man. Rand may have dealt with his issues, but that's him, and him alone.

That viewing isn't finished, because Cadsuane had something to teach both rand, and all the Asha'man. Rand may have dealt with his issues, but that's him, and him alone.

I reckon thats a red herring. Cadsuane put that in Min's head with a compulsion weave.

Think of it this way: Egwene is now the CEO of the world's (second) largest Multinational Corporation, not some love-sick teenager at the school prom. Gawyn is the love interest of said CEO, not of the Prom Queen. Their behaviour and decisions affects the very lives (not just the way people get to live their lives, but whether or not they actually REMAIN alive) of millions of people.

So yeah - when Egwene gets pissy with Gawyn for something he does, or doesn't do, it's not as trivial as if he's flirted with her best friend Betty-Sue.

*Applauds Elgee*

Exactly!

I think Egwene has good potential as Amyrlin.

But she has still has to work on how to modest and learn to advise and not control.

Moiraine here would be the one to deflate her head. :p

Cadsuane and Egwene that would be something to see.

lol

And Egwene and how she will end linking all channelers to the WT.

I like egwene among the female channelers (my fav female channeler is Nynaeve) but she still thinks like the Old Aes Sedai, thats the only issue i have.

and Gawyn is a tool! totally agree with everyone, wont believe anyone not even his sister or his supposed LOVE OF HIS LIVE and will believe a merchant.

Archived