DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SHOCKWAVE COMPETITION-- FEBRUARY

Locke

This is the online Shockwave Competition!

Just go find a shockwave or flash game on the internet you think if fun and interesting and PM with the following information:

The Name of the game

A Link to the game

A brief description of the game

You will get 5 Points for submitting a game. Each person can only submit one game.

The deadline for submitting games will be February 17th. (;))

At that time, I will update this thread with your game submissions and open up the thread to voting.  Each person can vote for one game and will earn 3 Points for voting.  (An easy 8 Points for submitting a game and then voting)

At the end of the month, I will add up the points and Points will be given out for the:

1st place game: 20 Points

and

2nd place game: 10 Points.

You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

(Locked until the 17th)

• 2 weeks later...

Thing Thing 4

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Thing-Thing-4.html#game

This is game is a shooter, where you are a human experiment. You one day decide to breakout of your captivity, so that you can track down the head of the company that made you, running into many adversaries along the way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bubble Shooter

http://www.flashrolls.com/arcade-games/Bubble-Shooter-Game.htm

This is a horribly addicting game. Warning: Don't attempt to play this unless you are prepared for the consequences! In this game you shoot similar colored balls to make groups of three or greater disappear and destroy the wall that is coming to crush your soul. Not for the faint of heart, play at your own risk.

Unlocked

Points are as follow:

MCS: 8

Al Jenn: 8

Anox: 3

TMD: 3

And an extra 20 Points each to MCS and Al Jenn for tying for first!

I've been there ;D

What were you doing there? o.O

Mathcounts competition.

Generally I've seen that people fall into two categories when it comes to enjoying and understanding math. Ones who like shapes, can see patterns, and formulate proofs and the other ones who prefer numbers, equations, and definite problems vs the abstract.

I think the former (geometry) is more powerful of the two, but much harder to grasp and be good at. I prefer the second myself though, (algebra).

Sounds like it was a blast, I'm glad you had a good time.

Archived