DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ed2funy is the new Dreadlord Chosen

Moghedian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kivam... wtf?... Firstly, Moggy didn't make a bad decision. I don't see what's wrong with Edward.

Secondly, WHAT reason do you have to say -

It's more the problem with Moggy.  Honestly, its too  bad for the members of that faction.

She's quite clearly shown she has all the qualities of a leader. She's a busy person and yet she takes on even more responsibilities HERE. Really, with how much she does here you can HONESTLY say that? And you of all people? ??? Moggy is lovely, and us in the Dreadlords faction are very happy to have her as Nae'blis, thank you very much. I suggest you keep your ever so slightly irrational opinions to yourself...

(Oh, and congratulations, Edward :))

Kivam... wtf?... Firstly, Moggy didn't make a bad decision. I don't see what's wrong with Edward.

Secondly, WHAT reason do you have to say -

It's more the problem with Moggy.  Honestly, its too  bad for the members of that faction.

She's quite clearly shown she has all the qualities of a leader. She's a busy person and yet she takes on even more responsibilities HERE. Really, with how much she does here you can HONESTLY say that? And you of all people? ??? Moggy is lovely, and us in the Dreadlords faction are very happy to have her as Nae'blis, thank you very much. I suggest you keep your ever so slightly irrational opinions to yourself...

(Oh, and congratulations, Edward :))

It was a greyman task Jelly

Archived