DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that ed said nobody had night actions on Night 1?  I could go find it but, ugh!

This back and forth thing between ed and wombat is really getting annoying...it is the same thing that happened with ed and lily and a lot of people are saying it was a gambit.  Didn't you agree Wombat?

I do. I don't see how Ceasar is mafia.

So far the Conspirators have been trying to kill him no,

From what I remember of of the scens Rey put up anywaya.

Ed wouldn't have made this post if he were innocent.  He wouldn't have said "I don't see how Caesar is mafia," because if he got a townie role pm, he would know that Caesar is innocent.

Guest dragonsworn1991

So after my drudging reread I have this to say.

Will you two please stop the back and forth, both of you are acting scummy and are tied up because of it. I believe Ed is scum, over wombat, and also if Ed is scum then all of the people he claimed to have viewed would be then high on the suspect list of who is mafia in this game, and then we can look towards them as to who we should lynch next.

People know the scenario that is going on here and all of this back and forth isn't going to convince one side to vote for the other, what is going to be the ultimate deciding point is the deadline, then someone will get infirm and unvote and vote on the other player and then a lynch will ensue. So could you to stop or slow down just for a little bit. That way we can analyze and make a decision without feeling like we either have to be on team Edward or team Wombat.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Wombat I have believed you over Ed this whole time, see where vote stands, but all this attacking and analyzing is reminding me of me.

But the rest of the players are not going to be overly analytical, they see a split vote count and that is most likely not going to change until closer to the deadline. I just hope it goes in the towns favor.

Well everyone should play analytically, and in case they don't I'm going to spell Ed's latest scum slip out for everyone.

I do. I don't see how Ceasar is mafia.

So far the Conspirators have been trying to kill him no,

From what I remember of of the scens Rey put up anywaya.

A townie would not have made this post.  A townie would know for certain that Caesar is innocent from his or her win condition.  A townie would not have expressed any doubt whatsoever as to Caesar's affiliation and would not have felt the need to bring up the conspirators trying to kill Caesar.  A townie who read his or her role PM would take it as a given that Caesar is innocent and would not have said anything Ed said in this post.

wombat...wow. i will check my PM when i get home, but i was more focused on having an actual power and asking about that.

more baseless case building.

idk who said it, but yes, there is most likely a cult out there. i have never played a full game where it was the mafia who could recruit. that to me, means cult.

Archived