DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Want to role play at the White Tower, but have questions? Ask here :)

Elgee

Well, the chances that a hundred years later you're going to refer back to something that happened way back in your novice days, are slim. But to answer the question: no, once you are raised to Aes Sedai, unless the other Aes Sedai is roughly the same age as you, you will not mention that you'd been novices or accepted together OOC. IC you will NOT have been, if that makes sense.

That applies especially to the Salidar group, as they're completely out of your time line.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Various topics that should answer some of your questions:

Biographies Board - Just about everything you need to know to make a Bio:

ALL READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Some handy info right here on this board:

Information about the WT - please read this first :)

A few tips on RPing, grammar and punctuation

I am very interested in joining the Tower but would like to do my researc OOC before I apply IC

Biographies Board - Just about everything you need to know to make a Bio:

ALL READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Now goes to a red page about casting - has this moved?

Thanking you in advance

Sylindria

Okay Sylindria, and everyone else. LOl The list is all updated with the proper Url's, all but the Grammar one. I can't find that thread and so I can't update it. But i'm leaving it there just in case Elgee knows where it is. LOL But the rest of it should all be up and running. :) Enjoy.

Bless you, Rashi!

I'd moved the grammar one to the Secret Whisper Hole, but moved it back now and fixed the link.

Welcome, Sylindria

If you have any questions, shoot - we're here to help you :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

I'm currently filling out a character bio for an Aes Sedai that I've played before, and I've always played her as the daughter of an Andoran noble. She probably won't have any contact with her family unless the tower needs it, but I'm wondering if this is okay. And if it is okay, do I use one of the noble houses from the books or make one up? In her original incarnation, I made up a House name, but I can always tweak it if needed.

At the moment the FL Leader (Mystica) is still building up a list of Noble House names, so you can use the one you have (if it sounds Andorish) and it will get added to the list.

• 4 months later...

I have a question about the OP scores. I've played on DM before so I remember how the system works, but is the score always assigned after the character is submitted? I normally like to build my characters around their overall strengths and weaknesses, which includes their various abilities. Is there an option to receive the score first and then build and submit the character?

Hey there KChan, and welcome back :biggrin:

I'm afraid the OP scores only get assigned after a character has been submitted and approved. This rule was instituted because too many people wanted high scores and would simply "not submit" a character if the score they received wasn't to their liking.

Of course, the character you will be submitting will be a novice, so your character traits don't have to be developed that much. There's a vast difference between a novice and a full Aes Sedai, both in years and in character development. That gives you plenty of room to develop the character to match with the scores received.

• 2 weeks later...

hey my name is tyler i so want to join your rp and dont no how lol so can you help me out just started here in dragonmount so im a new but love the books so...can you help me???

Well since your posting here and not at the warders i'm going to assume you want to play a Novice character? If so here is a good link to get you started. Who to talk to etc about your bio etc. After you send in your bio you need to post here. Here's that link

If your totally new to the whole RP experience here is a link that should give you a good heads up on everything. Here you go

I hope that helps. :)

hey my name is tyler i so want to join your rp and dont no how lol so can you help me out just started here in dragonmount so im a new but love the books so...can you help me???

Well since your posting here and not at the warders i'm going to assume you want to play a Novice character? If so here is a good link to get you started. Who to talk to etc about your bio etc. After you send in your bio you need to post here. Here's that link

If your totally new to the whole RP experience here is a link that should give you a good heads up on everything. Here you go

I hope that helps. :)

I did those links do i just wate or am i a novice in the white tower now

Did you get an e-mail from anyone here? Saying your bio has been approved or anything? That is your first step your bio needs to be approved. After that is when you'll get the go ahead to Rp within the tower. Give it at least 24 hours for your bio to be approved and things to move from there.

Did you get an e-mail from anyone here? Saying your bio has been approved or anything? That is your first step your bio needs to be approved. After that is when you'll get the go ahead to Rp within the tower. Give it at least 24 hours for your bio to be approved and things to move from there.

o so did a post before i saw that lol thanks ill give them a little i Appreciate your help thank you and i havent got an email or anything or any approvel i check my email a couple times ill check again

o so did a post before i saw that lol thanks ill give them a little i Appreciate your help thank you and i havent got an email or anything or any approvel i check my email a couple times ill check again

Tyler,

i did reply to you yesterday, have you not checked your private messages? I have recieved your new bio and will be in touch with you later on today.

Cara Ramsey

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i am new and currently have one bio out for approval with the BT and am also making a bio with the WT. Is that possible? and if so the idea i have in mind would involve my parents being an AS and father being a Warder. i have an interesting twist and would personally imagine the mother being of the Green since they sometimes marry thier warders and as in the books it is possible for AS to get pregnant. please contact me for im very eager in hashing some of these details out. if this isnt the right place or its not possible just let me know please.

Hi there Otpelk

You can make 3 characters in each of the Groups, for instance you can have 3 White Tower, 3 Black Tower, 3 Wolfkin characters, etc.

The person to contact about White Tower bios would be WhiteWolf (the person who posted just above you) - he's the WT Bio Checker.

Not to be a bother but can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get a bio approved? i submitted one to the white tower a few days ago and have heard nothing to this point. im very eager to RP and it seems like im not getting any information when i ask for it.

i really dont mean to be a pest but i spent time trying to get it done so i could rp.