DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Want to role play at the White Tower, but have questions? Ask here :)

Elgee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtdiv@dragonmount.com i also messeged it to whitewolf.

i sent it 3days ago and i spoke to devon who said he was reading it now and he would get back to me and then he logged off right after.

Edited by Otpelk Cainam

Hmm ...

ok firstly, Devon is the Group Leader for the Warder RP Group, not the White Tower RP Group. Were you perhaps discussing a Warder character with him?

secondly, I have no idea where you got that email address, but it's not the one to send bios to for the WT. If you would look at the Pinned Topic,

Information about the WT - please read this first :)

http://www.dragonmou...ead-this-first/

you will see that the address to send White Tower bios to, is dmwtbios@gmail.com.

Please make sure that you have read all pinned topics, both at The Welcome Inn, and here at the White Tower - they contain essential information that is there so that making and approving bios, as well as RPing, is as smooth a process as possible. :smile:

edit: I'd forgotten about that email, as we never use it. It's set up to automatically forward to the bios email though, but weirdly it hasn't done so. I've manually forwarded your bio to the correct address now, so Owen will get on it soon. Sorry about that!

edit: I'd forgotten about that email, as we never use it. It's set up to automatically forward to the bios email though, but weirdly it hasn't done so. I've manually forwarded your bio to the correct address now, so Owen will get on it soon. Sorry about that!

No worries thanks for the information and ill try and be patient. As i said i really dont mean to be a pest just really would like to immerse myself more into the wot.

now that i read back on my post i seem very much like a whiner and i'm sorry and i'm sorry to Devon also didn't realize he was the wrong guy.

Guest Elanielle

So, as I was looking in the 'Information about the White Tower thread" etc. etc. I noticed this:

Until further notice the White Tower will not accept any bios that are for true born Two Rivers characters, this includes Emonds Field, Taren Ferry and the surrounding area.

We will accept bios that say the characters family are refugess from (insert country name) and are now resident in the above areas.

We are also not accepting any Wilder (ie characters with the spark inborn) bios at this time.

(bold is mine)

I was curious: do you mean you're not accepting any and all characters with the Spark inborn regardless of if they've got their First Touching of the Source yet or did you mean just those lucky few (Wilders) who survived Touching Saidar?

Edited by Elanielle

Hiya Elanielle

We're not accepting any characters with the Spark Inborn. "My character is this awesome uber powerful 14 year old who's insanely clever and learned the sword from birth and has the Spark Inborn" ... done to death.

HOWEVER ... I would make exceptions for TRUE Wilder characters if they are Salidar ones. That option has not been explored at all yet, and would make for some very interesting RPing.