DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BACK TO SCHOOL ..memories

twinflower

Ahhh new school term, smell of fresh (or not so)fresh nerds in the air.

Ahh the memories of stuffing them in lockers..duck taping them to the basketball hoop. *sigh* Where have all the good times gone?

Plus I like notebooks...I'm a notebook fiend... anyway *insert nerd bashing dream sequence here* **weg**

Rune - Wolf in wolfs clothing.

I hated starting the new year. We never got new clothes, no $..new shoes that always hurt..a couple of new Pee-Chee folders and pencils..and school pictures! Acne, and frizzy hair, oh, that was fun. Getting out was the best thing about school.

Sorry, twinnie. I can do better about some of the other topics. Drama geek, and stoner, at your service!

I was so trying to be cool, in high school. :roll:

Me join? When I can cause chaos for free!?? You should know me better than that Jhae ;) Ok well...maybe.. do I get cookies?

You can threaten me with all the beatings you like, you know I enjoy them!!! errr....

Runie

Goatropers -A person, usually male, wearing elaborate cowboy boots, a large hat and a leather belt with a large buckle and the person's name tooled on the back. Customarily, speaking in a countrified manner, and sometimes, using chewing tobacco. They almost never have had anything to do with cattle or horses. :(

They have them where my Dad lives, south of Fort Worth TX.

:)

*laughs* we call those Rednecks around here, Ursula. I've dated one or two and married the complete opposite. *smirks* I can even hang out with them and carry on conversations in the odd versions of english they usually speak. It helps that I understand everything the announcers say on NASCAR race day, I guess... ;)

• 12 years later...