DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

Okay, wait for your PM's with your roles prior to posting anything. Okay! I will be posting the thread as I can send you the link in your PM okay. *smiles* Also, read the rules before posting!!!

Go ahead and spam this thread all you want now as we have all our players and we are starting the game. If you see this and you wanted to sign up just PM me and I will put you on a waiting list in case someone can not play.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sighs*  i keep putting myself into a jam.  i have 4 really awesome ideas for Mafia games.  2 of which are already plotted and planned.  but i keep signing up for games

*twitches* 

i hve a really cool and extensive Harry Potter mafia planned  *taps head*  its going to be insane *grins*  that is the one i want to Mod here at the WT.

no because i wont be able to be Voldy  *pouts* 

nah, that game is far off from being presented.  i need to get some exp modding and more exp playing before i attempt that monster.    will probably use dice or radom.org to assign players though.  when i do the HP Mafia, i want to make sure i do it right.

Sorry for double post, but this thread is for those who die in the game thread from now on. No discussing anything that has not been revealed in the game thread. You may spam if you want, but only if you have been killed off in the game thread. No posting if you are alive!!!! Remember I am the MOD GOD!

So, I just found this on fmylife.com

It is hilarious...

Today, I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed that my face was covered in glitter. I asked my wife about it and she said she put it on me while I was sleeping so that I would sparkle like Edward from Twilight when I'm in the sunlight. FML

Found another one....such losers...lol...

Today, I kissed my iced over window to know what kissing Edward Cullen would be like. My neighbor saw. My first reaction was to come up with a cover story. I licked the window and wiped my sleeve over it to look like I was cleaning it. My neighbor came over later and gave me an early Christmas gift. Windex. FML

And another one:

Today, I went to see the new Twilight movie, for the second time. The first time was at the midnight premiere. I would be "okay" with it if the person who had dragged me to see it both times hadn't been my boyfriend. FML

lmfao...this is the best one so far...

Today, I realized that our generation will be remembered as the kids who liked sparkly vampires. FML

Got this one from Text from Last Night.com or w/e it is....

(843): Drinking wine. Reading twilight. On a Friday night. Biggest loser contest. First Place.

Number is the area code.....This one is funny....

Another:

(860): he wont speak to me right now because i told him it must suck knowing he'll never be as good as edward cullen..idiot.

Lmao...

I didn't write em...I just post the ones I find. ;)

another....

(678): The police are arresting two women who got in a fight for the last Twilight DVD at Best Buy. Classic.

OMFG..this one is good...

I have this odd feeling that this one was directly related to Min.... ;)

(203): she just asked me to help her create a twitter page for edward cullen's hair.... seriously.

:D

This is not as funny...but I think some of you will appreciate it....:)

(720): You can't like Harry Potter and Twilight. You have to pick. Vampires and Wizards are mutually exclusive.

OMG...this one was funny....

(708): just read twilight to her over the phone, while in the bathtub, candlelight...i'd love to say no homo but that was so gay.

lmao....I just saw one that was sooo funny...

it is not PG-13 though....

This one was great!!!

(404): I want to drop kick Stephanie Meyer

(678): you spelled her name wrong

(404): not you too!!

OMFG....Problem in a relationship?

(917): the biggest problem in our relationship is that im team edward and my boyfriend is team jacob

Must commit suicide?

(580): That's it, I refuse to live in a world where sparkly vampires beat Batman at anything

Something I would do....

(828): you made wolf sounds and yelled "team me" the entire movie

lmfao....hahaha...loved this one!

(757): if i see another status about New Moon, i'm gonna punch a baby

OMG...talk about dedication!!!

(905): Would it be too much if i wore depends [The Grown Up Diapers] to new moon so i dont miss any of it?

Hahaha...If I had a job, this would be my reaction... :P

(917): It's so hard to take my boss as an authorative figure with her New Moon movie tickets taped to her wall

Archived