DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue Needs You (Attn: All)

SerenaMorrigan

Hey everyone!

I'm Serena, and I play Serena Morrigan, Head of the Blue Ajah here on the RP side of DM. The Blue Ajah needs help, and I would love to have any of you RP with me in any way. I have plans for the Ajah, but I cannot pull them off alone. This Ajah is a great one, and it has increasingly become more and more quiet, which is incredibly strange for the activity that has gone on in this Ajah. Many times we are the contravercial Ajah and have gotten ourselves into messes that we can hardly find our way out of. And THAT is good RP!

Come, play with me  :)

Serena Morrigan

Aes Sedai

Blue Ajah Head

Care for a post-Sirayn disappearance panicked order of the rose meeting? I've always liked watching Serena drool over Lavinya ;)

Also, I will be unveiling plans for rps to get the initiates rping with all the ajahs, so keep your eye out for it! We'll be needing you :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to both of you for not replying sooner. The flu took a toll on  me and while I was in bed, life still happened!  :o  *shrugs* I dunno either, it just happened. :P

Lavinya- I would LOVE that!! I think that we should definately try and do something with the Order..what will happen to it? How can we go on without our fearless leader? ;)

Elliara- I could ALWAYS use a minion...*ahem*..I mean, novice. ;) Are there any requirements you'd like to do? A penance? A prank? *taps lips with index finger..plotting*

Thank you both, and again I'm sorry for my absence.

Serena Morrigan

Blue Ajah

Ooh! Yay! I know that you will have just gotten to Acceptedhood, but there is a lot we could do! We could do any requirements, or have Serena ask her to do something for her and they get talking? We could also do an RP where they talk about her aspirations, and if you really think the Blue is for her, what kind of Causes she might have?

*giggles and plots*

I'm considering either making my character a brown or a blue (leaning more towards her being a blue with some major brownish tendencies.)

Just a novice right now, but I think it might be neat to interact in some way with a blue while she's a novice.

~Serey

Oh so very glad to have you considering Blue.  I'll be in touch via pm.  As soon as I've got all my returning requirements done my old hag of a blue will be happy to torture... er... convert your character to the blue side of the force... er... tower.

Have you given any thought to what your cause might be and what sorts of rp possibilities you'll have with it once you've been raised to the shawl?  Always good to start thinking ahead!  

Very exciting Serey! We would be more than excited to have you on board. I would love to RP with you as well. There are tons of requirements that a novice needs so that means plenty of opportunities to RP.

I haven't checked yet today, but are you taking any Intro classes yet? I have a great one that I'd like to teach again.

Thanks!

I am taking an Intro class (Intro to Saidar).  But I'd love to take another.  I'm finished with school (as of 10:15 tomorrow morning)  And then I've a bunch of free time for a while.

**EDIT**  and her cause would most definitely be something to do with the Children of the Light and Amadicia**

~Serey

Oooo very dangerous cause but perhaps it could lead to some good rp.  Just remember to keep your options open too, you never know what will develop as you play your character more!

Hey Carly, maybe we can host a blue ajah class?  I'm sure it's one Serey might be interested in taking and who knows maybe others too?

• 9 months later...