DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampires. Why?

Toy and Minion

Its the tweenie and younger teen addiction with Twilight...

Lets get one thing straight here....

VAMPIRES ARE NOT SPARKLY IN THE SUN DAMNIT!!

THEY TURN TO ASH IN THE FREAKIN' SUN, ALRIGHT?!

...stupid people...

Now you need to talk about the vampires in The Lost Boys. They were good ones.

Maybe it has something to do with the immortality side of things, you do get to live forever as long as you don't get a little stake in the heart, that can really ruin your day.

I haven't seen Twilight, I'm not too bothered to really, maybe becuase of the teen thing. But there are some good vampire films out there, much better and much more gruesome...lol

I have never been a fan of vampires.  I agree with you completely DSage.  Teenagers are extremely prone to stupidity it seems....

On a side note, vampires come from Shatikai, specifically Alucard, which come from the future which arrived via the Lost Books.

Guest dragonsworn1991

RANT ALERT

I hate, hate, hate, HATE, the twilight series, and anyone that calls it a saga and is obsessed with it. It was written for an audience of twelve year old girls. The story is simple, and the characters are one dimensional and predictable. It is not worth the hype. All reading fads are annoying, people should read books because it is what they like, not because it is the new cool book. I also am sick of all the recent vampire movies, people please stop beating a dead horse, and I am sick of tribute movies but that is another rant for another day.

RANT OVER

I can't say I have read it nor have I watched the series, to be honest I don't really want to. I have enough books that I prefer to read so won't be wasting my money on this. That isn't saying I think it is bad, I'm just saying I'm not interested. I used to read Vampire storeies when I was young. But not the Twilight kind. More the horror story ones, of ones that lived in graveyards and came to life. Think Boris Karloff movies...fantastic. Now they had atmosphere, lol.

I don't read horror now, just Fantasy and Thrillers!

Archived