DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tuon and the Seanchan (Full Book Spoilers)

Luckers

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hippies really were the downfall of American imperialism. Damned tree huggin' hippies!

No it won't be hippies, although that would be HI-LARIOUS to see. It will be Rand having a discussion with Mat, and then Mat having a discussion with the wifey. Remember she's realizing she loves him, and he is strongly ta'veren. He'll get her to bend on the compromises. And Rand seems he'll be a lot more wiser and less headstrong about everything. And who knows he may have Moiraine's wisdom by then to help advise him.

Discussed a lot to the conclusion that people who have not yet realised the prophesy applies to the nine moons and not the daughter of the nine moons are reading a different book from me...

Also, surely there can only be a daughter of the nine moons when the nine moon's has a daughter. Don't know, I am not so knowledgable about the norms of human reproduction

Discussed a lot to the conclusion that people who have not yet realised the prophesy applies to the nine moons and not the daughter of the nine moons are reading a different book from me...

Also, surely there can only be a daughter of the nine moons when the nine moon's has a daughter. Don't know, I am not so knowledgable about the norms of human reproduction

Actually based on the fact that Tuon is by Turok's words, Radhanan's favourite (and the second daughter, not the first) it suggests that the 'Progenitor' of the Nine Moons is a title applied to the reigning rulers chosen successor.

Turok implies in the same sentence that it would be possible for him to be the Empress's choice for successor, and thus though he is not the actual son of the Empress, presumably be the Son of the Nine Moons.

I agree on the point of the title The Nine Moons is for the Emperor/Emperess. And their offspring being Son or Daughter their of based on whose picked to ascend the throne. I had always wondered about those titles and why Tuon was called "The Daughter of the Nine Moons" and Luckers response really made sense.

I agree on the point of the title The Nine Moons is for the Emperor/Emperess. And their offspring being Son or Daughter their of based on whose picked to ascend the throne. I had always wondered about those titles and why Tuon was called "The Daughter of the Nine Moons" and Luckers response really made sense.

And the Court of the Nine Moons--its the relation to the Empress that is significant. The Nine Moons.

...and Luckers response really made sense.

You really need some sleep man.....

:P

I'm very sensible. You shut yo trap!

Archived