DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Want Raising Credit?

claireducky

I need someone who knows their way around Picasa web album (or someone who feels they can learn it quickly) for a project.  The project involves downloading about 140 pictures from one picasa web album and then reuploading the photos to a different picasa web album, then typing in the captions on the new album so they match the old one.

Whoever does this project will receive credit for their "Participate in an Org project or community builder" requirement.

Just reply here if interested; it will be first come, first served!

It looks like Jelly was so efficient that she completed this task before I was able to do my final "update tour."  Kudos to you for being efficient, Jelly!  ;)  There are still some ranks that need to be changed and some photos that need to be added.  Claire, do you want me to just tell Jelly which page of the Pics thread I left off on so she can add the new pics and have Elgee tell her whose ranks have changed?  If not, how shall we proceed?  I don't want you guys to have to do that work if possible, since the only reason I waited on it was because I was waiting for the website to be built.  :-\

• 2 weeks later...

Archived