DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'twas the night before tGS... (at least in Australia)

Luckers

I just spoke to a guy at the A&R store on Bourke Street, Melbourne, and apparently no city store has it yet on their system. The guy said that Airport West and Epping have received their stock however. So there is always that option. It's a bit far for me.

For the love of god, please post where you get yours. It's awfully harsh to say you're getting a copy and not give details.

OK have rung everywhere in Sydney (almost) and have been told that it wont be published until Nov 3. The date has been pushed back... again.

You could always organise overnight from a Melbourne store if Sydney really have no stock. But I think it should be available somewhere. I heard Linda from 13th Depository, who lives in NSW, received a copy.

I've been hounding the bookstores in wollongong like a maniac for a while and just managed to get it from Dymocks. Angus and Robertson also reckon they are getting it in today but i cant confirm that they have it. Good luck getting a copy everyone, chapter three is looking good.

I've been hounding the bookstores in wollongong like a maniac for a while and just managed to get it from Dymocks. Angus and Robertson also reckon they are getting it in today but i cant confirm that they have it. Good luck getting a copy everyone, chapter three is looking good.

Just tried Dymocks Collins St Melbourne and they have it! The delivery guy just left and it should be on the shelves within an hour. ;D 

Lucky I'm leaving work early today.  ;)

I do hope Tor gets a better ad campaign going for the last 2 books. I contacted every bookstore/chain I could think of in South Africa, and the basic response was: Don't know, don't care.

Im in australia this arvo. The store i got it in had it from 1 pm. I got it on they way home from school. Its sometimes good to be in Austrlia, nice and close to the international date line. BUT im not allowed to read it until aftrer the exams. In 2 WEEKS! 2WEEKS. 14 DAYS. 2 LONG WEEKS!  >:( :( :'(

If anyone wants to get it in sydney, go to 142 York street in the city. Its called Galxy books and they have about 200 copies. in paperback and hardback!

Asking from help from Singapore

Does anyone know where in Singapore, it is selling?  I can't buy it.  So I have to read it there and then, and that means being in a place where they DO sell it.  Does anyone know which bookstore is selling it so I can pop over and spend about half the day reading it till I get chased out or something?

• 2 months later...

Archived