A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If it does, then what does it?

Toy and Minion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Talya's an information thief, apparently. *shakes head*

Klepto. :P

I started helping take care of kids when I was still a kid myself--8, or so.  When I was big enough to be useful with small children.  As the eldest child of 7, I really never had an opportunity to avoid babysitting. >.<

I do like kids, though.  Kids love me, we get along great most of the time, and they're fun to be around most of the time.  Yeah, they're not perfect; they can be humongous brats.  But there are often enough of the cute and sweet moments to carry you through the bad times. :)  I mean, yeah, Lillianna Jean might annoy the heck out of me when she screams and cries just because she wants to be held, but she's a darn cute baby, and it's fun making her laugh and watching her observe her surroundings.  Sure, Savannah Marie might get cranky when she needs a nap, and start dumping water on the floor, or throwing things in the garbage that don't belong there, and she might go up to Breanna and smack her over the head with a toy, but she's also babbling a lot more, she has the cutest smile, and she's also fun to play with.

>.>

<.<

Erm...Meesh Ramble over?

It's okay.  We all need to babble on about something sometime.  I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum as the youngest of 4.  Now my siblings are leaving my family for life.  Soon it'll just be me and my parents............*bites lip worriedly*.  You go too far Tayla. 

DM needs more smilies.  There just aren't the right ones to express myself clearly at times.

I know, sometimes you just need to add a smiley of some sort to give your post the right feeling, and they don't have one that completely fits.

Of course, there are other things you can do...

>.>

^^

^.^

O.o

O.O

O_o

Stuff like that.  And in the end, you just have to go with whatever works BEST, of the options.  I feel for ya, though. :D

Archived