DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We must dominate the 'Chan

Far Dareis Mai

In an effort to spread our superiority far and wide, I decided the next Org we are going to take down is the Seanchan. Yes, I realize that the OL there is my boss, but I find it even more poetic.

So here's the deal:

Go here: http://www.hsx.com

It's basically like Fantasy football for movies. You get two million dollars, to purchase movie/actor/tv show stocks, and you buy and sell like you would on the stock market. Right now Emp has six people doing it from his Org--and with the exception of Emp and myself, they all really blow at it. :D

It's really fun, and it doesn't take a lot of time--I usually only check mine once per week, unless there is a movie coming out that I want to purchase stock in. Aaaand I get to lord it over the 'chan's head when SG pwns them at their very own Org theme. SO yeah. Points for those who actively participate.

To join the league, post here what your handle is, and I'll make sure Emp adds you or whatever, and then just be sure to specify which Org you are representing, so that we know whether to worship or mock you. :D

Hop to it! :D

Archived