DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Derailment Thread Has Been Derailed

Toy and Minion

:D I have that song on my phone.  I play it for Mason; he loves it.  He listened to it 4 times in the van once before Christopher told me, "NEXT SONG PLEASE!"  Mason's such a cutie pie.  He especially loved it when I mouthed the words of the song to him and pointed at him every time the word "you" was used. :D  Toddlers. *shakes head*

It's so cute! :D

My main ringtone is "Unbreakable" by Fireflight.  Well, just the guitar solo intro.  My main text tone is "Goodnight and Goodbye" by the Jonas Brothers.  Some people in my address book have special designated ringtones, of course. :D  Most don't contact me in any way though.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motorolas aren't bad, but they're slightly overrated. :D

And I NEED a new phone.  The battery has finally gone really bad; in the last few days it started draining really fast.  You can HEAR my phone buzzing on the inside; the buttons don't always work, and it needs to be put out to pasture.

Speaker phone is a lifesaver sometimes.

You probably don't have an earpiece/handsfree thing to plug into your phone, do you?  My phone came with one; you just plug it in, put the earbud in your ear, and there's a voice sensor thing hanging by your chin so you can talk without holding the phone.

It's pretty nifty.

Archived