DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light vs Shadow - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSage will join the Shadow.

Why?

Because I said so. Because if he doesn't... I will eat his soul, and part of his leg, then I will cover him in honey and throw him into a locked room with Demi.

These are excellent reasons.

Also, if you join the Shadow, you can be my Minion! Being Vanion's Minion often comes with massive amounts of points, meaning you rise in the ranks much quicker than with the Lighties.

Plus, the Lighties are a bunch of sissies. Shadow is where it's at. We have all the Jameson's Irish Whiskey!!

:D

If I offer my services to you as well, O Glorious OL, will you give me points? ;)

Vanion's post would make me want to join the Light even more.

Having my soul in Vanion's digestive tract, as well as part of my leg, would be amazing--can you say MASSIVE INDIGESTION? ;)

Also, come on, who WOULDN'T want to be thrown in a room with Demi, while covered in honey, bleeding, and soulless?

I think it's a pretty obvious choice, myself. :D

That's not something either group can really change the appeal of.

After all, it really comes down to which group you feel more drawn to.

If you ultimately feel more drawn to the Shadow, and you fit in with them better, then that's great; everyone deserves to have the best time here.  :) You wouldn't want to post here and kind of regret your choice of faction. 

It's not like choosing wrong would be the end of the world, and it's not as huge of a choice as, say, choosing an Ajah if you're Aes Sedai, but it can still make an experience less enjoyable.

If you feel more drawn to the Light, that's awesome, and I know we'll all be really excited.  :D  And throw you a huge party, but no one from the Shadow will ever know about that. :P

In the end, it comes down to this, one of my favorite sayings:

Whatever floats your boat. ;)

Okay, I'll keep it from spoiling.

*drops it in a plastic baggy with lemon juice and formaldehyde*

That oughta work.

I feel that there are insufficient bribes from the other side to warrant further bribery from myself.

Let me know if I'm wrong. ;)

Ah, El, you post too fast. :P

I was going to say...

Has that happened here recently?

Or ever, for that matter?

Now, I remember fetching hobbitses for Talya and making a stew out of them, but I can't really say hobbits are my loved ones....

Archived