DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bones - Fox - Thurs 8pm est

Far Dareis Mai

The season premiere was tonight and I thought it was awesome. Booth was in a coma and came back all freaked that he might be 'different'. Cindy Lauper guest stars as a psychic, and the continued romantic strain between Boreanaz and Deschanel is getting a little tired for me. I think that things are going to finally come to a head this season (I also secretly think that it's going to be the last season).

I'm with you both...GREAT season premier.

I thought it was hilarious that Booth doesn't hate clowns anymore.  Cindy Lauper blesses almost anything she touches IMO!  And no intern of the week was both a good and bad thing for me.  Good because I got tired of them constantly switching, and I really want to see Zak come back.  Bad because some of the characters that were in the intern of the week slot were kinda fun to watch.

What was with the frickin gross-out-factor last night though!?!?!?

Dude, I know!  I'm usually not grossed out by tv and movie gore, but this episode really churned my stomach.  I watched on Hulu today at the office since no one was there.  I think the people in the next office space could hear my exclamations of "Eww" and "Gross" and "Nasty!

Archived