DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there

Davian

Heeeyyy, Its been a while. But, my name's Rene and I used to role play my Black Tower Asha'man named Demetrius Schezar. The very last roleplay, Dalinar was teaching me and Collin A. how to get the talent Major Healing. Unfortunately, I left lol and I think he got it. This must've been a few months before we left the gray DMPSW boards a few years ago...

Well, with the coming of the new book, I thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone. Any old faces? I didn't roleplay too much, but I did have a mentee for a few posts and a couple of friends on here. Anyone recall an old face?...

HEY!!!! of course I remember you, Lav (don't know if you want me posting RL stuff on here, hehe) but its been so long *pounces back* Do you still get on MSN? Is anyone from the old Mirrors crew still around?

Arath I will be staying for a bit, yeah! I have all this free time at work when I'm procrastinating my office work, haha! And Tai Daishan, I'd love to RP with you sometime. Who's the DL or M'Hael or SLs/ALs? Is there any major threads coming up for the BT? Do I need a new bio I lost my old one. They're on DM 5.0 I think. Whatever it was called before we went to the gray DMPSW forum.

So, I hope to get to start RP

Phew, was worried you didn't remember me for a split second there ;)

I have been getting onto MSN again lately, though I hadn't in aaaaaaages. Hopefully I'll catch you on sometime, it's been too long! You're so old school, those boards were like, forever ago lol.

Arath is the DL around these parts. I can't tell you with any authority what you need to do in this div, but it is awesome to have you back! You'll have to play with my new civilian :D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Reneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *does the happy dance*

oh, and I don't mind if you call me by name ;)

Yeah, like Lavinya said, I provide the method for the madness around here.

IC we no longer have a M'Hael.  Covai killed him in a most spectacular fashion.  You should go look it up on the Farm board.  Fun stuff.

As far as RP's go, we're currently in the middle of negotiations with the WT for back and forth bonding.  Also fun stuff.  And shortly thereafter, we get to go a-cleansing.  Uber fun stuff.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your bio, though I'll keep looking.  I did manage to dredge up your OP scores though, so you don't have to worry about that.  I'll PM them to you.  So all you need to do is rewrite the bio and send it to the bio email (BTBios[at]gmail[dot]com).  Doesn't even need a CC.  Just update it a little and we'll call it good.

• 2 weeks later...