DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stargate Universe - SyFy - Fri 9pm est

Emperor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet you would!

Can I just say...YAY ALIENS?! Totally happy we finally have some aliens to deal with. And while I thought Rush got back to the ship a little too conveniently I really wasn't expecting the character to be gone too long. I want to slap the conspiring civvie's though!

I can not see any other way he could have been brought back. Fixing the crashed ship? Getting enough power to the planet stargate so he can return through that? Randomly hitting an adress on the gate that takes him to a planet inhabited by friendly aliens who gives him a ship...?

No I know, but it still feels convenient no? He just happened to be ditched on a planet with one of the Alien's ships who just happened to be around to discover him and they just happen to be the ones who attack the ship and they just happen to put Chloe on the same ship as Rush who just happens to be the first human being that the Col. finds.

We get to see something leaving Destiny. The way it leaves makes it seem like it was attached to the hull, as if it had been placed there by someone. For example, someone who have been watching Destiny for a while, and have been waiting for its owners to return and start making the ship work. Incidently, that profile fits with what Rush said about the aliens that abducted him.

And now the aliens know that there is a crew onboard Destiny, a crew that has at least some knowledge of how the ship works. And they have some assessment of Destinys firepower. So Rush better get to work on boosting the weapons, because the aliens will most definitly be back, in greater numbers.

• 6 months later...

Well, season 2 has started out quite nice.

Some questions after awakenings,

What is the deal with Chloes superhealing, something she picked up when she was captured by the aliens?

Is Youngs storyline going to include him becoming an alcoholic?

What part will the prisoners play? And how will Anderson fit into it?

How will Telford get out of his somewhat problematic situation? (No way he is dead, had the new aliens killed him they would have showed it, so that part could be closed),

How much power did destiny lose, enough to make an entire episode of how much trouble they are in until they unexpectedly discover a star to refuel?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived