DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bela

1eric408

No basis for comparison. Or too polite.
“That was alright”. The truth. “That was mind-blowing”. A Lie. Silence... Never bodes well.

All the above. The truth. Trust me.

Mind blowing is impossible? Or you've just not had it? Simple solution: marry virgins. Automatically, you're the best they've ever had.

Yes. The Two Ronnies are very funny, as everyone with a sense of humour knows

If you’re not English, you should be.

It's scientifically proven that the English are the funniest people in the world.

Then tell me, how crude is your sense of humour?
How funny are your jokes?
you find The Two Ronnies funny.
Because they are. And without being crude.
I didn’t want to give you an early heart attack.
Too late.

Do you wanna add the Bela joke or shall I?

...I’m going to take that as a no. 

Bela’s the creator!

That was a joke?

Come to think of it Mr Ares, Rand could very well be the subject of Iron Man.

Now the time is here

For iron man to spread fear

Vengeance from the grave

Kills the people he once saved

That would be Cadsuane's fear for Rand's future.

* puts on body armor so Mr. Ares can't kneecap me *
I can still throw you into a vacuole.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below is a quote from wikipedia.

A vacuole is a membrane organelle which is present in all plant and fungal cells and some protist, animal[1] and bacterial cells.[2] Vacuoles are essentially enclosed compartments which are filled with water containing inorganic and organic molecules including various enzymes in solution, though in certain cases they may contain solids which have been engulfed.

I have a feeling that this is not what you meant.

Below is a quote from wikipedia.

A vacuole is a membrane organelle which is present in all plant and fungal cells and some protist, animal[1] and bacterial cells.[2] Vacuoles are essentially enclosed compartments which are filled with water containing inorganic and organic molecules including various enzymes in solution, though in certain cases they may contain solids which have been engulfed.

I have a feeling that this is not what you meant.

No. What I meant is what they mean when they use the term in the series.

Mind blowing is impossible? Or you've just not had it? Simple solution: marry virgins. Automatically, you're the best they've ever had.

still wouldnt be mutually mind blowing, most likely, as that takes some skill, which your average virgin does not posses.

Oh, and send Bela to the glue factory.

Mind blowing is impossible?

I’m glad you’re not one to let your ego get in the way of asking for advice.   

It may comfort you to know it is possible. however, It’s best not to get a big head if she has said you are, chances are she’s lying. I suppose it’s like getting something really shitty on your birthday. It’s not what you wanted, but there are points for effort so you just act like you like it. To do otherwise would be honest, but really awkward or just plain rude, especially if they were really enthusiastic about the giving of this crap present.

My advice to you Mr Ares is the advice I always give. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Simple solution: marry virgins. Automatically, you're the best they've ever had.

Naturally the downside of being a virgin bride (and possibly the reason there are fewer and fewer).Prevention: Never test the depth of a river with two feet.

Then tell me, how crude is your sense of humour?
How funny are your jokes

Hey, don’t be like that Mr Ares; I just didn’t want you to be outraged if I shot you a little.

Ok, don’t have another heart attack but I have a little for you.  They’re crude, violent, shocking and whatever else but you have to be open to it; don’t just get all ‘grandpa’ on me, cool? I’m trying to ‘hook you up’ player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyaa8BNTGLg&feature=related

If you laugh you’ve got to tell the truth.

I didn’t want to give you an early heart attack.
Too late.

;D Now I just feel bad.

Do you wanna add the Bela joke or shall I?

...I’m going to take that as a no. 

Bela’s the creator!

That was a joke?

Yes gramps.

it's been said that the wolves will be there in TG, but don't forget that Bela will lead the farm animal army in TG too. there will be revenge for perverting animals into trollocs !!    :P ::)

1 Bela-point  ;D 

Bela, as True Power user, is more than half mad and less than half horse. She doesnt have kneecaps anymore.

Also, Bela is the reason  why Wally and Waldo are hiding.

2 Bela-points ;D

-1000 Bela-points >:(

still wouldnt be mutually mind blowing, most likely, as that takes some skill, which your average virgin does not posses.
It will be better than anything she's had before, and you can learn together.

Seconded. All in favour. *chorus of AYES* All opposed. *silence* Motion carried.

I’m glad you’re not one to let your ego get in the way of asking for advice.
I don't need advice, I just pity you.

I suppose it’s like getting something really shitty on your birthday. It’s not what you wanted, but there are points for effort so you just act like you like it. To do otherwise would be honest, but really awkward or just plain rude, especially if they were really enthusiastic about the giving of this crap present.
Why not be honest? Honesty is the best policy, or so I was told.

My advice to you Mr Ares is the advice I always give. Practice. Practice. Practice.
Somewhat belated advice.

Naturally the downside of being a virgin bride (and possibly the reason there are fewer and fewer).
Standards are slipping. Not really a downside.

Hey, don’t be like that Mr Ares; I just didn’t want you to be outraged if I shot you a little.
Get shot enough times, you get used to it.

They’re crude, violent, shocking and whatever else
I note you didn't say they were funny. Fortunate, as they're not. Worse even than your "C" material.

;D Now I just feel bad.
Excellent. Then I will not correct your misapprehension that you gave me a heart attack, that really I was referring to it being a bit late for an early heart attack, and shall instead leave you to suffer alone.

Yes gramps.
I remember a time when jokes were actually funny.

Mr Ares, I think our humour is just not compatible and that makes me unsure as to whether you’ve been offended by any/all of my posts. I mean seriously. All joking and sarcasm aside, I’m really not sure now if you’ve taken any of this badly because you don’t use emoticons or whatever.

So I want to make sure you know I’m just messing.  I don’t mean any offence. It’s just a bit of playful banter. I apologise if you find it offensive.

And whilst I’m being serious, probably best to tell you that my posts were just humour and bravado. I’m a good girl. ;D

I hear horse is very tender meat, though I'd have to guess Bela would be kinda old and stringy  ;D

I’m not joking with you though. *drags finger across throat* carry on mate. Carry on.  >:( ;D

All joking and sarcasm aside, I’m really not sure now if you’ve taken any of this badly because you don’t use emoticons or whatever.
That's precisely why I don't use them.

I’m a good girl. ;D
What a shame.

Honestly, pissing Mr Ares off makes even the unfunny Bela jokes funny.
You've never seen me pissed off. Not even close.

All joking and sarcasm aside, I’m really not sure now if you’ve taken any of this badly because you don’t use emoticons or whatever.
That's precisely why I don't use them.

Don’t be so antisocial. Give them a try, experiment a little. Go wild. You never know, you might like it.  ;D

I’m a good girl. ;D
What a shame.

Don’t act disappointed Mr. you couldn’t handle a bad girl. You lack the experience and agility gangsterness and  playerness needed.       

I hear horse is very tender meat, though I'd have to guess Bela would be kinda old and stringy  ;D

This made me laugh, maniacally, while i ate horse steaks  ;)

You know what pxnsolid, I think you’re too nice to be a bela-hater. Get some better insults or join us.

You membership would be welcomed, nobody turned up for signup.

Mr Ares, I think our humour is just not compatible and that makes me unsure as to whether you’ve been offended by any/all of my posts.

I doubt if that's possible.

I've always assumed Mr. Ares is some kind of auto-response bot for Wheel of Time info. That would explain his extreme lack of personality and one word replies....

I've always assumed Mr. Ares is some kind of auto-response bot for Wheel of Time info. That would explain his extreme lack of personality and one word replies....

I disagree, evidence from his PoVs posts show us otherwise.

;D Now I just feel bad.
Excellent. Then I will not correct your misapprehension that you gave me a heart attack, that really I was referring to it being a bit late for an early heart attack, and shall instead leave you to suffer alone.

Highlight is mine. If Mr Ares were indeed some kind of software created to reply to Wheel of Time questions his response would have been different. He notes that it is a bit late for him to have an early heart attack, which can be taken as confirmation that he, as a living being, is vulnerable to heart attacks. The same can not be said about an auto-responsive software application.

I disagree, evidence from his PoVs posts show us otherwise.

I don’t know. Technology’s getting pretty good. Think about it OP, add a Stephen Hawking voiceover to his posts and its almost scary.

His hatred of Bela jokes is also inhuman.

Don’t be so antisocial.
Why not? I prefer being enigmatic.

Don’t act disappointed Mr. you couldn’t handle a bad girl.
I can handle anything you've got, and more besides.

His hatred of Bela jokes is also inhuman.
Hatred seems very human to me. It's one of your best qualities.

I prefer being enigmatic.

Ladies love a man of mystery.

Don’t act disappointed Mr. you couldn’t handle a bad girl.
I can handle anything you've got, and more besides.

*grins widely* call me sometime...

Corrected... For... You... BLEEEEEP

Hahaha

Technology’s getting pretty good. Think about it OP, add a Dalek voiceover to his posts and it's almost scary.
Corrected... For... You... BLEEEEEP
NOW IT REALLY IS CORRECTED FOR YOU. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Mr Ares...that was surprisingly good. 

Go, go, go, go

Go, go, go Ares

It's your birthday

We gon' party like it's yo birthday

We gon' sip oosquai like it's your birthday

And you know we don't give a f**k

It's not your birthday!  ;D

Smart and funny. If only you could accept Bela jokes... 

You know what pxnsolid, I think you’re too nice to be a bela-hater. Get some better insults or join us.

you know in all fairness, im not a bela hater, but it is rather tiresome to see her as often as we do around here, so put the tired cart horse down and be done with it.

you know in all fairness, im not a bela hater, but it is rather tiresome to see her as often as we do around here, so put the tired cart horse down and be done with it.

Bela doesnt get tired. She could run around the world in one go, full pelt, without being out of breath. In a straight line, because shes the Messiah and can walk on water. She could even carry the world around itself, and still manage to float.

Nah lets be realistic she'd just make the world spin in the direction she wanted, fast enough for her to be instantly where she wanted to be. So even if she became fat-which for her is impossible, so she could do it-she could travel without moving a muzzle muscle.

I prefer being enigmatic.
Ladies love a man of mystery.
They also love handsomeness and scars. Hence my success. I'm irresistable.

Smart and funny. If only you could accept Bela jokes...
I would like to, but alas, I'm smart and funny.

Archived