DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bela

1eric408

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why are people saying she is the creator and stuff how retarted

Some people seem to like to exaggerate things.

Her history summarized:

-Before Moiraine took the 3 taveren & Egwene, Bela was ridden by Rand. (Eye of the World)

-During their trip to Fal Dara (Eye of the World) & during the Aes Sedia trip back to White Tower (Great Hunt), Egwene rode her. Between Shaidar Logoth & Caemlyn (during the trip to Fal Dara), Perrin & Egwene took turns riding her. Again during the escape of Egwene/Nynaeve/Elayne/Min with Liandrin. (Great Hunt & Dragon Reborn)

-Since the Tower Coop (Shadow Rising), Siuan has been the primary person to ride Bela.

-Last time she was ridden was by Egwene in Crossroads of Twilight when Egwene turned the Northanger chain to cuendillar.

There was a Telaranrhiod trip with her in Lord of Chaos, but I would not count that since it was not the real Bela.

*Looks around wildly for Mr Ares.* chill out mate, it happened to bill the pony as well. No harm in a joke on the side. Way too much people take themselves too seriously here.

I mean come on, It’s a forum about a few books; a few peeps make a few jokes, so what. Just relax, Here smoke some of this; it will help...

Then why are people saying she is the creator and stuff how retarted

Some people seem to like to exaggerate things.

Her history summarized:

-Before Moiraine took the 3 taveren & Egwene, Bela was ridden by Rand.

-During their trip to Fal Dara & during the Aes Sedia trip back to White Tower, Egwene rode her.  Again during the escape of Egwene/Nynaeve/Elayne/Min with Liandrin.

-Since the Tower Coop, Siuan has been the primary person to ride Bela.

-Last time she was ridden was by Egwene in Crossroads of Twilight when Egwene turned the Northanger chain to cuendillar.

There was a Telaranrhiod trip with her in Lord of Chaos, but I would not count that since it was not the real Bela.

Inbetween your first and second points should be that Egwene rode Bela on thier escape from the Two Rivers all the way up to the point where they went to Fal Dara.

Both Bela and Egwene and Perrin and his horse took a dip in the Arinelle. While Bela actually got Egwene across, Perrin's ditched him and for all we know ended up on the bottom of the river.

There really is a lot of support out there that Bela is more then what she seems, to those that look.....

Hopefully she was caught, butchered, and eaten by the Tower Aes Sedai then.  >:D

That is a terrible thing to say! To think of an Aes Sedai stooping to such deplorable depths as to actually eat horse! There does seem to be a lot of extra glue making its way around Tar Valon though...

Nope. She doesn't. She's a horse.

As far as I know no one has actually checked to see if Bela has heron marks.  Very few people have seen the bottom of her hooves, so technically its possible lol.

In all seriousness I've always loved Bela.  She works a lot like Bill in LoTR, though I liked her a lot more.  I'd love to see Rand get her back before the last battle.  That would prompt some memories I bet.

Maybe a reunion with Bela is what will soften Rand a bit and help him see the error of his ways?

Exactly.  I like where you're going with that.  Rand will then butcher said horse and feed her to the starving refugees, thus showing compassion and learning the value of emotions.  Brilliant. 

Archived