DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Berelains white clad warrior

Discomandavis

you know, i dislike it if people blow surprises for me, fortunately for you, i've read the series. but others haven't. Still, people shouldn't be on this forum if they haven't read the series or have an intention of finishing it, but it was careless of you anyway.

you know, i dislike it if people blow surprises for me, fortunately for you, i've read the series. but others haven't. Still, people shouldn't be on this forum if they haven't read the series or have an intention of finishing it, but it was careless of you anyway.
If people haven't read the series and have things spoiled, they have it coming. This site has a spoiler policy, and books 1-11 are fair game.

I don't know, i agree that they should stay away if they hadn't read it, but i still think that it isn't nice to spoil things for those who haven't read the whole series yet.
It might not be nice, but it's their problem. This board is for people who have read the series to discuss it. If you haven't, your loss.

This is open discussion. There are forums that limit discussion, this isnt one of them. Its a read at your own risk. Of course you can come here if you havent read all the books, but by doing so, dont complain if anything you havent read yet is ruined for you, this isnt a spoilerless forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived