DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Watchers RPers...

benj1906

Guest Dalinar

Howdy again all folks. Robin has kindly supplied me with a list of people that are 'definites' for the Watchers RP. We all need to try and match this up now if we can. :D

The RPers are...

-Kristen

-Leona

-Maegan

-Shaneevae

and possibly...

-(Muirenn)

-(Serena)

-(Kaylan)

Now what I'd like ya'll to do is start to get to really get in touch with each other a bit more. See if anyone can start making some connections. Chat on here, MSN, whatever works for you. Have a flick through the introductions done on that thread below too.

And then I'd like you to start letting me and Robin know if you think there is someone that you would like to 'pair up' with for the RP for the purpose of bondage. Err I mean bonding. *cough* While I can't say we'll guarantee every desired pairing (particularly if more than one person is interested in bonding or being bonded by someone else) I can say that I think it will be heavily taken into account - we want you guys to enjoy doing this!

Okay I think I've blabbed enough for now. Go forth and mingle!

Dali/Ben. :D

Guest Dalinar

Some people expressed interest previously (see previous thread on similar subject)... they now need to continue that expression of interest or pack it in and someone else can have a go :P

Hopefully we will be able to start pairing people off... (matchmaker matchmaker make me a match... ;)) as they let me and or Robin know. So far I have had one approach in that regard which is good and I hope that people will follow with more soon!

Dali/Ben.

Guest Estel

depends what part you're singing...it says both...

the verses always end with wealthy but the begin with rich...

Guest Estel

it's:

If I were a rich man

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

Oh I'd have all the money in the world

If I were a wealthy man...

Count me in as a name for the list if there is one. But I'm not cleaning up after Isha .... that's way to much to ask for. As for Rion ..... <EG> been a while old friend ;)

Let me know if anyone needs further information. In the mean time I will start perusing through the various threads I can fin on this.

Linten

Lost mentee of Isha

Guest Estel

wow...just think...one monster, one homo, one paranoid and maybe an Aes Sedai in one house? this could get interesting...

Guest Estel

lol...but if one of you hits on poor Ishie...the other's got to find another to make the other jealous...ooo...the possibilities...