DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Demi in the news?!

Zophiel

Now what was Demi doing in Scotland, must have hopped on a Ferry from Norweiga

Nope, his nudeness allows him to warp spacetime letting him jump from one place to another

I think Stephen Hawking wrote a paper on it

Here we go Meesh..

A 20-year-old man told police he was asleep on a living room couch in a home in the 8900 block of Sweetbriar Street when he was awakened by a screaming man standing naked above him. The man refused the victim's several requests to leave, and the ruckus woke others in the home, who then called police.

Eventually, the intruder went out on the back porch, and the victim closed and locked the sliding glass door, police said.

That's where police found him still yelling obscenities and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. He refused to obey officers' commands, earning himself a Tasing, police said. He was then taken into custody without further incident.

Zachary Catlin, 22, of Dumfries, is charged with being drunk in public, burglary, indecent exposure and resisting arrest. He is being held without bond and has a Sept. 8 court date.

See Dumfries is in Scotland ;)

I've not seen a Yeovil myself, but the street my house is on is Evesham. It was kinda fun reading about the Battle in History class. Can't remember anything about the battle except that it happened, but. . .

Yeah, we got Paris, Bethlehem, Alexandria, Cairo, Berlin, London,  Vienna, Madrid, Rome, Orleans (but a newer one of that, too. Rather dirty, though. . .) . . .we've even got Hel . . .and Paradise . . .

Over here, there's three ways things got named: 1) Name it after somewhere you came from, or from the Bible, 2) name after somebody (Maryland, Virginia, Calverton, Columbia, Washington, Jefferson, etc.), or use some word (mispronounced, of course) from the native peoples like: Potomac, Mississippi, Milwaukee.

keeps things fun ^_^

Archived