DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feels like a dating site subject lol

Hey everyone! hmmmm about me....

Fresh meat on here so please be gentle(I'm told that means you Demi lol)

I'm from North-East of England, work in insurance at the moment and have worked in a few place from Aerospace too paperboy haha

The first fantasy book I ever read was Elfstones of Shannara back when I was a nipper but never picked up a Robert Jordan book till about 10 years ago, and was totally hooked.

I watch all kinds of films, and love music, mainly into indie but any kind can grip me, nothing better then going to festivals or watching busker nights.

Anything else then just ask.

Its all about the Madness ;D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both great series!

If you need to find another book series try some of the ones that our members have done reviews of, at the off-site boards under the LIBRARY.

If you haven't gotten access do so! 'Cause a lot of good stuff is on there! Talya should send you the new members information PM soon. When you get signed up one of us will give you access.

Wooohooo!!! another Brit, welcome to the club tanny!

I haven't read the Shannara series, though it's on my books to read list.

Now perhaps you would like to ask your first question to our three lovely contestants...oh wait wrong place ;D

As for gentle, we are always gentle with fresh blood faces...well for the first day anyway >.>

Its all about the Madness ;D

Just One Step Beyond.....

Love the Shannara series! Another great one is the Valdemar one by Mercedes Lackey.

Yeah as TMD says, Daddy O is very sweet about that whole nasty Taint thing ... *grins*

The Shannara series was my first one then, read Eddings, Feist, Jordan, RR Martin and Sanderson, am currently on the first book of The Prince of Nothing by Scott Bakker but it's taking some getting into at the minute. Will have to check out the Valdemar, cheers Elgee, and the Library thanks TMD.

Just One Step Beyond.....

Welcome to the House of Fun??

Archived