DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bob's Wife, Gina, returns to the moat, with 7 little ones

Bursius

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Walks by the moat with a large bucket of eels, handing some to each of the pretty baby moat monsters.*

The baby moat monsters are now about 2 meters long and are slender and slightly green in color.  The dominant stripe for each baby moat monster is now on a slight ridge extending the baby's entire length while the 6 lesser stripes are faded.  They have slight arms and legs for grasping food and toys and a long tail and fins for swimming rapidly through the water.  Their eyes are brown and small formations on their skin above the eyes resemble eye brows.  Their mouths curl up like smiles when they are happy and they are able to make shrill whistling noises when they are with Aes Sedai, Warders, Accepted, Novices and others. 

I think some naughty Aes Sedai are teaching the babies to splash warders, der'manshima, and manshima.  *Uses towel to dry himself* Perhaps they can be taught to splash Mother, the MoN, and the MoA. <just kidding>

*Hands out more fresh eels to the babies.*

Remember, grown up moat monsters have been known to eat novices.  Both Bob and Gina are grown ups.  Bob is known to refrain from eating skinny dipping novices.  Verbal might be at least partially responsible for Bob's behavior.  Gina likes novices and other Aes Sedai who take care of the baby moat monsters, who will not be grown up until some time around spring of 2010, and will not eat the novices.  Moat monsters primarily eat aquatic plant and animal life. Luddy has shown they also like chocolate.  I feed them eels whenever I come to the moat.

*feeds eels to the baby moat monsters.*

I have seen some of the baby moat monsters rising up out of the water to "kiss" the people who feed them and read to them.  That behavior is absolutely adorable. 

*Straightens up and acts warder like again.*

I am not sure I approve of Aes Sedai teaching the moat monsters to spray or splash warders as they practice sword skills near the moat.  After thinking on it for a while, I guess it is better than having our skivvies dyed pink and run up the flag pole.

Archived