DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need help

Brandon Sanderson did a Q&A on Twitter today, which was excellent. The only problem is that the transcript is impossible to follow. Would any of you kind souls be willing to go through and match questions with answers?  It would be a huge service to everyone, not just Dragonmount, but WoT fans everywhere and SanderFans. http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23tweettheauthor

At this point, I would normally make extravagant promises of raising credit to any aspirant who undertook this, but that's above my pay grade right now. But maybe I can work something out with Lor or Verbal.  But it really doesn't have to be an aspirant. It can just be anyone with some spare time who doesn't mind helping a bit.

My one request is that this needs to be fairly quickly, because another author is going to be using this hash tag next week, and that will REALLY screw things up.

Thanks!

I think this can be a credit worthy project...how about..

*Participate in an Org wide project or community builder

:D

But it better look snazzy when it's done and easy to read, or we'll make you re-do it with one of those blood pens thing from Harry Potter (since HP week is coming up and everything).

;D

I'd have time to do it now, but I don't wanna take away a credit opportunity from our aspies. :)

Edit: And yes, I, along with everyone else here, knew long ago that you needed help. :P

I'd have time to do it now, but I don't wanna take away a credit opportunity from our aspies. :)

Edit: And yes, I, along with everyone else here, knew long ago that you needed help. :P

If no one jumps in by the end of the day, its yours. Like I said, this needs to be done fast. And I want to surprise Brandon with it too, he doesn't know we're doing this. We need to get it done before his assistant starts. =)

Yeah, I tried to do it myself yesterday, but gave up pretty quickly. It doesn't help that about half way through, Twitter shut down Brandon's account for spamming. Twitter just isn't meant for this kind of thing.

Archived