DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Bar *BTB*

ConQuest

*Walks into an empty space and gets an idea*

GORGE, Come'er. *watchs as his multibodied minion shambles across the empty room.* put it right here, *points to a spot on the floor in front of himself and smiles satisfied like as Gorge drops a Hammock* good now get to work you know the plans, oh and get me a drink.

*after Gorge retrievs the stupid drink he goes into hyper mode and moves at a fast speed making all his movements seem to blur together a bar appears in the back of the room and causes a dust cloud to cover over the entire area bearly allowing the sounds of construction to escape

After a short time the clanging stops and a vaccume sound follows that clears the dust away, showing a very neat large bar room filled with tables and billard tables, a filled bar that seemed to be almost ready to explode with the amount of supplies it carried*

Son of a Pig, Gorge when i said fill it to the brink i diddent mean that...*slaps head* Now im going to have to sell it cheap.. how am i sposed to make money like that... all well

*Walks to front Door And hangs up large sign that Reads *Grand opening, All drinks Half off! and buy one get two free!!!*

*hears all the noise and see's Q hang a sign up from the old cowshed and wonders what is going on. Pops through the door and sees the bar*

Well now, doesn't this just look mighty fine. Now give me two of something. Make it cool and strong, I've had a bad day!

*Talya takes the comfy seat and waits*

*throws on a clean apron and jumps behind the bar* How bout a large rootbeer float. Pours one out of a tap and slides it down the bar to Gorge and tells him to Carfuly serve it to the first customer* and the second one... and thrid*sighs and glares at Gorge* are free, Your choise any drink is behind the bar.

*Sipps hawwian Punch*

Ummm.. right.. Tripple whatever... GORGE GET OVER HERE AND MAN THIS BLASTED BAR... no idea what that is but Gorge is very Knowlagable... He seemed to spend alot of time in the bars around elves hill... *watches as Gorge serves Elgee her drink and nods*

*Stirs her drink with Gorge then tosses him back to the bar*

Now why does this place look familiar?

And where'd he get all that beer barrels from with large T's stamped on them ... ut ohhhhh  :o

He's gone and stolen your stash, Tay!

ROOTBEER, do I look like I  drink Root beer..

Just hand the bottle of vodka with a bottle of Peach schnapps, that should help.

*notices the barrells...*

Ooops..

err... Q, you might want to do some quick thinking *hides under the table*

Vast quantities of alcohol make us insane channelers much more sociable. When we are drink, we are less likely to be able to actually hit you with those nasty weaves we be throwing around the BT.

Archived