DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Birthday Exchange

Jaydena

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my cup today! *grins* Ok, I bought it, then the cashier forgot to put it in the bag, so I have to go get it tomorrow. *laughs* I almost don't want to put it in the mail!!!

I might not get mine out til after the fourth, either. I'm going to try and get it out in the next couple of days, but I'll be in the process of moving all week, so I might get a little tied up.

I think asking nicely makes it more likely, Torrie. *grins*

And mine are going in the mail tomorrow. *stamps her foot* I am getting everything I need to mail out tomorrow. I am.

Ya not a big fan of mailing things out, I love to make stuff, and send it but after the last incident where the package I sent vanished for 3 months and I got it back battered and broken, not so keen for awhile here. *G* Insurance I tell you, put it on there!

Thus the reason I spend the extra $$ and send it UPS. Automatic insurance, and tracking numbers so they have a harder time losing it. I didn't say they don't lose things, just that they have a harder time losing them. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got my stuff from Lor!! Thank you so much sweetie!

LOL ya I like them both, so I am good! Ok I got the pics finally!

Duncans_004.JPG

The stuff!

Duncans_009.JPG

The scones I made

Duncans_010.JPG

Me drinking tea in my new mug

Duncans_013.JPG

My placemat, napkin, napkin ring, spoon, stirring stick, mug, and plates

Duncans_015.JPG

Me drinking and reading my book about tea

width=640 height=480http://dmbattleajah.panthyr-ink.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Duncans_063.jpg[/img]

My teas

width=640 height=480http://dmbattleajah.panthyr-ink.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Duncans_064.jpg[/img]

My teas again, they are so cool!!

Archived