DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In need of a Good Aes Sedai or two...

Eqwina

I am still not sure 100% what my RP idea is yet, but I do know that I need an AS. I am currently working on this req---> Scouting and defending - Student will be required to spend a significant amount of time with a group of people in the process of defending themselves against a greater force. During this time the student will study enemy movement and send reports on hostile activity back to the White Tower. Your character will have to interact with a WT character who will receive the reports and sent back instructions if they are required. Minimum 10 posts (RP outline must be approved by staff)

To get my WY Character to a WS 19 and then to WS 20. I am thinking I would like to involve the Blight somehow, but if someone has a better idea I am open.

I will put some more thought into it, and as I have better ideas I will post them.

Any takers??

Oh I will!!!  ;D I had wanted to get this started pretty quick and then I had some busy RL stuff come up, but I am hoping to have the idea down and the post started by Monday  ;D

Speaking of posts I REALLY need to get started on the next weapons score training...sorry about that crap happened and I've been thoroughly unmotivated to do anything. Although you said "the Blight" and I just about danced around the room. Needs to get myself out of the tower *ggls*

If you want, I can do it like Kyn and I did (and are still doing, oddly enough...), where Kyn had to send reports back to Lor. If Rasheta's going to the Blight, that might be reason enough for reports to be sent back and forth to the Tower. You could even *coughcoughdragcoughcough* a trainee back and forth to do the errand running and get credit for the responsibility option for their requirements...

Rasheta did you want to be involved with your AS or Trainee *confused*

I was working on Thera's Scouting and Defending Req  ;D but I am already taking one trainee. If you want I can take two  ;D

It's not necessarily a class, but since it would have been the second time for me to do the Req with my character I asked to make it a class to meet the requirements instead. :)

If anyone's going to the Blight, it'll be Edana, I think. At least until summer starts and I actually have time to do some writing for Lor. :(

However, Ed will need a trip to the Blight, soon, I think. After Sandre leaves her to fend for herself, she owes him a butt-kicking. *grins*